[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

Hey, just updated Dawn-Craft docker on unraid and now the server doesn't load - DawnCraft - 2.0.2 beta
Tried removing mods but it's so intwined it instantly doesn't boot.
Re-install, uninstall, delete server download, re-accept eula, re-done permissions, tried to update mod manually. The usual stuff

pastebin - partial

I couldn't throw the whole log as it's 3.5m, just let me know if you need anything else.

I've reverted back to 1_33 but all giving me errors. I will edit if I find anything while flipping through versions.

Deleted everything bar world/ and I am into 1.33_f.

Solution:

Don't forget to backup prior.

Delete everything in your Dawncraft docker folder except worlds
Don't forget to switch your launcher to match the server

Edited by slickmix
Solution
  • 2 weeks later...

Where are the server files stored? I installed atm7tothesky and it made a folder in appdata, but nothing is in that folder. i did have to change the installed location container path to /appdata in order to get it to start at all, so I don't know if that changed things.

14 hours ago, michaelopolis said:

Where are the server files stored? I installed atm7tothesky and it made a folder in appdata, but nothing is in that folder. i did have to change the installed location container path to /appdata in order to get it to start at all, so I don't know if that changed things.

Every template has a value named "Installed Location:" this has the path where the files are stored.  Normally appdata is on the array under /mnt/user/appdata and a sub-directory is created there on start.

8 hours ago, Goobaroo said:

Every template has a value named "Installed Location:" this has the path where the files are stored.  Normally appdata is on the array under /mnt/user/appdata and a sub-directory is created there on start.

I am seeing the folder, but nothing is in there. 

Screenshot 2024-04-05 150604.png

Screenshot 2024-04-05 150630.png

@michaelopolis You changed the Container Path to /appdata/. That needs to be reset back to /data/

The way a path works in Docker, is that the container path is where the Host Path will be mounted inside the container.  Changing it to /appdata/ means that the scripts couldn't create any of the files on startup.

On 1/20/2024 at 10:32 PM, marc_u said:

Hi, could you create a container for ftb infinity skyblock with the option for the expert mode? or is there a tutorial on how to create a container for yourself?

@Goobaroo do you think you could add ftb infinity evolved skyblock?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, i got a question regarding ATM9.
I had it running yesterday. Saw today that it had an update to 0.2.57 and updated.
Now everytime i try to start the server it crashes with the error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to write AE2 config: /data/config/ae2/client.json
Is it possible that it is something on my end? Cause i even tried a fresh install of it and still no luck.
I have attached the latest log file.

Thanks for any tips or help that may resolve this.

Best regards
Fresh Dumbledore

latest.log

Edit: After another complete reinstall it now works...

Edited by Fresh Dumbledore
Change of information
  • Like 1

Hello! I have a question about ATM9. Yesterday, I noticed that there’s an update to version 0.2.57, so I went ahead and updated it.

And stopped working... 😞 

I believe it is related to the Forge version, according to the attached latest.log.

latest.log

[25Apr2024 11:20:19.486] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.VersionChecker/]: [forge] Found status: OUTDATED Current: 47.2.20 Target: 47.2.30

Thank you for any advice that could help resolve this issue. 😊

Edited by Jaime Alves
add info