[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

On 7/28/2024 at 12:16 AM, Aildaan said:

Too be honest I don't know if they have the same mod packs. I should look into that, but shouldn't they atleast be able to connect in some fashion? I assumed they would download the mod pack from the server but I guess not.

I'd recommend using something like Prism Launcher it can download the correct version of Java, Minecraft and all the mods in an easy searchable menu.  It is what I use, and it works on Windows, Linux and MacOS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am trying to run a stoneblock 3 server but every time I get the following error about datapacks:

[main/WARN] [minecraft/Main]: Failed to load datapacks, can't proceed with server load. You can either fix your datapacks or reset to vanilla with --safeMode

I have seen other people ask about this error but they either didn't follow up whether it was fixed or the fix was something completely different like changing the port from 25566 to 25565.

I have started from scratch many times, with deleting the whole folder, forced update the docker, nothing straightforward seemed to work.

OK during typing this I got it to work (with some brute forcing).

I stopped the docker, then just deleted everything in the main folder, kept the docker and turned it on again. The error didn't show up anymore in the logs during creation of all the files and I managed to log in to the server and spawned in the proper stoneblock 3 lobby. On the minimap I did see the overworld, not sure if that is ok or not, when stepping into the portal to enter the chosen map/scenario, the minimap looks propery 'grey' from all the stone so that's good.

• 5 weeks later...