Unraid USB filled up

I have searched but not finding the right results.  Please point me in the right direction.  

I accidentally had radarr pointed to the wrong place and it placed some files onto my Unraid USB drive  I corrected the issue but my USB is still reading 30gb of 30gb used.  I don't know how to find these files and delete them off the USB.

Thank you

1 hour ago, cosmicrelish said:

I have searched but not finding the right results.  Please point me in the right direction.  

I accidentally had radarr pointed to the wrong place and it placed some files onto my Unraid USB drive  I corrected the issue but my USB is still reading 30gb of 30gb used.  I don't know how to find these files and delete them off the USB.

Thank you

I would have thought the easiest thing is to shutdown the UnRaid server so that you can plug the USB into a PC/Mac and delete the errant files from there?

On 11/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, JonathanM said:

What were / are the path mappings for the container?

In radarr docker setup I have the data folder as /mnt/user/Downloads.

Sabnzbd then gets a file and places it in a folder on the download share as completed, then radar should pick it up and place it on the movies share.