C3004

Hi Everyone Update 02.03.2024

After getting the app from the community app library

Change the config while enabling Basic View on the top right corner

Repository: ghcr.io/suwayomi/tachidesk:preview

Extra Parameters: -u 99:100

the extra parameters to bypass the permissions issues

image.png.0e92230f4842dd405fc69bb7363e1b04.png

The new version support extensions repository , auto download of extensions.....

I hope my info will help someone

• 1 month later...

I know it's unnecessary but I am trying to route this through my GluetunVPN. I can't seem to get the configuration to work.

Using Network mode as "None" and adding after the Extra Parameters "--network=container:gluetun" it will successfully launch but I cannot access the webUI. I have added the internal port inside of the GluetunVPN container as well, but when checking the logs in TachiDesk, it shows IP 0.0.0.0:4567 which I think it perhaps not correct. 

Any ideas? 

On 5/1/2024 at 7:48 PM, Atreides said:

I know it's unnecessary but I am trying to route this through my GluetunVPN. I can't seem to get the configuration to work.

Using Network mode as "None" and adding after the Extra Parameters "--network=container:gluetun" it will successfully launch but I cannot access the webUI. I have added the internal port inside of the GluetunVPN container as well, but when checking the logs in TachiDesk, it shows IP 0.0.0.0:4567 which I think it perhaps not correct. 

Any ideas? 

Hi Atreides,

Did you replace the Variables in the WebUI field? When using another container for network access these don't work. This is my Setup:

grafik.thumb.png.2869c660ae5da44b81468383250e8b6b.png

Replace the Variables with your servers ip adress and the port you gave Tachidesk in GluetunVPN.

On 5/1/2024 at 7:48 PM, Atreides said:

IP 0.0.0.0:4567

Expected behavior.

If it still wont work tell me the following:

- did the WebUI work before changing to gluetun

- post docker run

Kind Regards

Thank you for your assistance. I ended up using the VPN manager inside of unraid itself and selecting that network. Still this is super useful as I know I will need to be able to know this going forward.

Any idea about this new error after the last update? Everything has been working very well!

image.png

16 hours ago, Atreides said:

Thank you for your assistance. I ended up using the VPN manager inside of unraid itself and selecting that network. Still this is super useful as I know I will need to be able to know this going forward.

Any idea about this new error after the last update? Everything has been working very well!

image.png

Hi,

this seems to be an error with the Backup process. The folderpath in the Backup settings might be wrong; but i don't know the right path right know.

• Like 1

Thank you very much.

I think I made an incorrect directory location for the backup, used it for several days, and when it restarted it(for update) held up the entire app. Editing the server.conf file and stopping the update fixed it till I could change it in GUI. Keeping the location "" as blank worked.

Should this docker still be on the preview branch, as I think thats what was triggering the frequent updates?

11 hours ago, Atreides said:

Thank you very much.

I think I made an incorrect directory location for the backup, used it for several days, and when it restarted it(for update) held up the entire app. Editing the server.conf file and stopping the update fixed it till I could change it in GUI. Keeping the location "" as blank worked.

Should this docker still be on the preview branch, as I think thats what was triggering the frequent updates?

Hi,

The preview docker is kinda a makeshift solution.

The normal release dockers are limited to a special user, which is not standard in the unraid system. Having the docker run as an extra user is a good docker security solution, but not easily integratable into the unraid system. Having everyone add the user themselves is a chore, so when the option in the preview container came to allow the usage of other users i changed the release to the preview branch.

The preview container has a script which allows it to apply the docker -u flag, which we use to run it as the 99:100 'nobody' user - the standard unraid user with generall access to your files.

So if you can change the user yourself you're free to change the container branch.