[SUPPORT] reven - FileFlows

reven

I have setup values for the docker (--runtime=nvidia and GPU ID) as per instructions to add nvidia encoding. however the software still uses CPU to encode.

I added my pc as a node and added directory's as per instructions, also the pc is using CPU to encode rather than nvidia GPU..

Anyone care to explain if something different needs to be done in the flows for this to work??

Edited by Darren Cook
Edit
  • 6 months later...

Hello and first of all a huge thank you for this excellent piece of software!
A quick question: since there are a lot of my files that were unfortunately canceled as failed and only need to be converted with a different flow: is there a way to select these canceled files and convert them directly with a different flow? Many thanks again for the great relief provided by this tool!

not the best place to get support.  but quickly, you can only reprocess a file, that will use the flow assigned that library when they begin reprocessing.  but you can create a flow that does some checking inside if you want to split that into different flows to go to or sub flows.

for better support, jump on discord.

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon, I would like to use fileflows in-between sabnzbd / qbittorent and sonarr / radarr. 
I use overseerr to do my requesting plus some manual adding. Overseerr send the request to Sonarr / Radarr which then sends the command to download to Qbittorrent or Sabnzbd, when the downloads are finished I'd like fileflows to pick up the completed download do what it needs to do then place the file where Sonarr / Radarr can pick it up and rename, place in correct folder etc...

Is this possible?

Flow.thumb.jpg.334183d119ec8189b8a8483b2c9de062.jpg

Edited by SavageAUS

I have an issue with image sorting and guidance needed.

I have +100k images i need to sort into Year/Month/Extention

The images is a mix of different sorts of file types, and im having issues with the file type .arw and maybe .nef when I get to those. both .arw and .nef are raw files of Sony and Nikon.

When I make a flow proces, I get errors on .arw files.

Fileflow:

image.png.b129d751b92fd375c7be484b090be42f.png

Destination folder: /media/_Arkiv/Done/{img.DateTaken.Year}/{img.DateTaken.Month}/{ext}

But i get the following error:

2024-03-31 11:39:39.569 [ERRR] -> Execution error: StripOffsets are missing and are required for decoding the TIFF image!

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffThrowHelper.ThrowImageFormatException(String errorMessage)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoderOptionsParser.VerifyRequiredFieldsArePresent(ExifProfile exifProfile, TiffFrameMetadata frameMetadata)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoderOptionsParser.VerifyAndParse(TiffDecoderCore options, ExifProfile exifProfile, TiffFrameMetadata frameMetadata)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoderCore.DecodeFrame[TPixel](ExifProfile tags, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoderCore.Decode[TPixel](BufferedReadStream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.ImageDecoderUtilities.Decode[TPixel](IImageDecoderInternals decoder, Configuration configuration, Stream stream, Func`3 largeImageExceptionFactory, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.ImageDecoderUtilities.Decode[TPixel](IImageDecoderInternals decoder, Configuration configuration, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoder.Decode[TPixel](Configuration configuration, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Formats.Tiff.TiffDecoder.Decode(Configuration configuration, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.Decode(Stream stream, Configuration config, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.<>c__DisplayClass134_0.<Load>b__0(Stream s)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.WithSeekableStream[T](Configuration configuration, Stream stream, Func`2 action)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.Load(Configuration configuration, Stream stream, IImageFormat& format)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.Load(Configuration configuration, String path, IImageFormat& format)

at SixLabors.ImageSharp.Image.Load(String path, IImageFormat& format)

at FileFlows.ImageNodes.Images.ImageBaseNode.PreExecute(NodeParameters args) in /src/ImageNodes/Images/ImageBaseNode.cs:line 54

at FileFlows.FlowRunner.RunnerFlowElements.ExecuteFlow.Execute(NodeParameters args) in /src/FlowRunner/RunnerFlowElements/ExecuteFlow.cs:line 177

What is StripOffsets and how can i add it to fileflow?

Or is there a way for me to get this thing working?