6.10 RC2 Missing "sensors-detect" script??

I have a system running Unraid 6.10 RC2, and am trying to execute the "sensors-detect" script in the Unraid shell. When I type "sensors-detect" into the shell, I am left with "bash: sensors-detect: command not found"

I have installed perl with the nerdpack plugin, and can run it successfully on my other system running 6.9. Am I missing something here? 

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, mechmess said:

I have a system running Unraid 6.10 RC2, and am trying to execute the "sensors-detect" script in the Unraid shell. When I type "sensors-detect" into the shell, I am left with "bash: sensors-detect: command not found"

Does typing just "sensors" work?  sensors-detect does not work on my system but sensors does.  For me, it has been this way through 6.8, 6.9 and 6.10 at least.  I don't know what I did that changed that but "sensors" provides plenty of information.

image.png.8291a112f98b07b7bdf05a09ad9b77d4.png

7 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

sensors-detect does not work on my system but sensors does

perl is not installed via Nerd Pack

32 minutes ago, mechmess said:

I have installed perl with the nerdpack plugin, and can run it successfully on my other system running 6.9. Am I missing something here? 

Thanks!

Maybe reboot?  Or make sure that Nerd Pack and the updates are up to date.

34 minutes ago, Squid said:

perl is not installed via Nerd Pack

Maybe reboot?  Or make sure that Nerd Pack and the updates are up to date.

Alright . I

Verified NerdPack is up to date

Uninstalled perl, rebooted.

Verified that perl is now showing up as Installed:no

Installed perl, rebooted. Perl now shows up as Installed:yes

No go! I still am presented with the error bash: sensors-detect: command not found