[SUPPORT] SmartPhoneLover - WireGuard Easy

docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint WireGuard-Easy (Long ID): Error starting userland proxy: listen udp4 0.0.0.0:Port: bind: address already in use.

It first gave execution error, server error when starting through unraid, but now when i try to reinstall it, it gives this error.

• 3 weeks later...

Stumped with the 'easy' part.  Following the WG setup doc upto step 10 but haven't a clue how to install the WG Client.  If I search in apps, only the WG Easy shows up.  If I click the link in the doc, it takes me to a download page but I haven't a clue what to download to get it onto the unraid server nor how to do this.  I don't know why apps doesn't show the client anywhere.  Any help with this would be great as I've got all the config and keys generated and ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I have set up transmission to use an IP whitelist and with internal IP addresses it works fine; 192.168.x.x etc. However when I connect with a VPN it won't let me access it.  Wireguard gives me a 10.0.x.x address, and if I add that to the whitelist it still blocks me.

Does this mean I don't actually have a 10.0.x.x address or am I doing something wrong?

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, BreakfastPurrito said:

I have set up transmission to use an IP whitelist and with internal IP addresses it works fine; 192.168.x.x etc. However when I connect with a VPN it won't let me access it.  Wireguard gives me a 10.0.x.x address, and if I add that to the whitelist it still blocks me.

Does this mean I don't actually have a 10.0.x.x address or am I doing something wrong?

Unlikely, your client most likely has that IP, but the topology is a bit more than that.

Most likely you have to add your unraid server IP address to the whitelist

• 9 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 4:25 AM, blaine07 said:

Is there any reason this no longer shows up in the app store?

You can still set it up via the store. you have to click, after searching for it, in the top right "Click Here To Get More Results From DockerHub". The first entry for "wg-easy" is this one.

Edited by Mainfrezzer
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is there a way to update the docker via Unraid? 

if i look in github, i have to do:

docker stop wg-easy

docker rm wg-easy

docker pull ghcr.io/wg-easy/wg-easy

but that means, i have to build up the hole docker by my self in unraid.. i am not good in these things :D just install it from AppStore :)

Could you please update it in Appstore? 

1 minute ago, eLpresidente said:

is there a way to update the docker via Unraid? 

if i look in github, i have to do:

but that means, i have to build up the hole docker by my self in unraid.. i am not good in these things :D just install it from AppStore :)

Could you please update it in Appstore? 

Okey i am sometimes a realy NewBee :)

figuered it out.. for others maybe need advice like me.. 

Change this here while install the docker

image.png.f586fb179eb6042a392d3a78f42f3b65.png

• Thanks 2