Parity disk disabled?

Ok. So is the drive failed now? I switched cases this past week and for a minute was using it to test something else and hadn't noticed any issues. Could I get this error due to a connection issue or is this real data showing it dying? Thank you for your help btw I don't know how you manage to do it. If you put a link up I'd buy you a beer. 

12 minutes ago, trurl said:

SMART attributes are recorded in the drive firmware. Only UDMA CRC errors are connection issues.

Do any of your other disks show SMART warnings on the Dashboard page?

On the dashboard page for the failed parity drive the smart data under “failed” says never for everything.  Sorry you caught me as I was using my phone and wanted to get this quickly lolimage.thumb.jpg.840eff709ed9943fb6566162b61f55f6.jpg

Technically this is not a fatal error so those attributes being non-zero is not listed as failed in the attributes, but they are an extremely bad sign.   As a general rule if SMART marks anything as failing then the drive should be changed ASAP, but the converse does not necessarily mean there is no problem.

Just now, itimpi said:

Technically this is not a fatal error so those attributes being non-zero is not listed as failed in the attributes, but they are an extremely bad sign.   As a general rule if SMART marks anything as failing then the drive should be changed ASAP, but the converse does not necessarily mean there is no problem.

I’m a newbie so when you say SMART marks a drive as failing, where are you looking? Is it because they’re highlighted in yellow? 

1 minute ago, FlyingTexan said:

I’m a newbie so when you say SMART marks a drive as failing, where are you looking? Is it because they’re highlighted in yellow? 

If it is marked as failing in the FAILEd column then the drive should be considered as having a fatal error.   A failed extended SMART test is also considered fatal.  If it is highlighted in the Unraid GUI then can just mean it is one being monitored by Unraid and you need to look carefully at this attribute - especially if it keeps getting worse.

30 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

On the dashboard page for the failed parity drive the smart data under “failed” says never for everything.

That is not the Dashboard page, and I was asking about your other disks since you didn't notice there was anything wrong with this one.

Also, screenshots are very much preferred over photos.