[Solved]Data Backup / Restore V2 sichert nicht

Manyak

Nachdem hinzufügen einer 2. SSD ist es mir nicht mehr möglich eine Sicherung zuerstellen.Zurückspielen klappt.

Ich denke es handelt sich um ein Rechte Problem.

Hab das Plugin deinstalliert und neu aufgesetzt, gleiches Problem.

Wie könnte ich das lösen?

Vielen Dank im vorraus

• Manyak changed the title to Data Backup / Restore V2 sichert nicht

@Squidthis was in the error Log

Jan 24 21:49:29 THOR emhttpd: shcmd (86): /etc/rc.d/rc.flash_backup start
Jan 24 21:49:29 THOR root: atq: error while loading shared libraries: libfl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied

I googled it and found the plugin - lftp-4.9.1-x86_64-1.txz-  into the Nerd Plugins need update or broken, after installed it new .It runs. But start unraid new same error .

The "...flash_backup.." refers to the MyServers flash backup.  If you're utilizing it, then I'd also recommend to not use the flash backup feature of the Appdata backup plugin.

If you don't require the packages available within NerdPack, then you shouldn't be installing them.  If you do need them and there's an issue, then you should post in the NerdPack support thread so that @itimpi can see it and see if it's able to be fixed etc

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

If you don't require the packages available within NerdPack, then you shouldn't be installing them.  If you do need them and there's an issue, then you should post in the NerdPack support thread so that @itimpi can see it and see if it's able to be fixed etc

The sentiment is correct but that is not one of my plugins :) 

Hi

I have tried another Flashdrive Backup.Same error.

i uninstalles My Server plugin. No errors in log.

But i can 1 run to make a Backup with Data Backup / Restore V2. If i want to make a second Backup in few minutes later nothing happens.

I must uninstall/install Data Backup / Restore V2 or a each plugin from the Nerd Pack . After this procedure i can make 1 Backup. I must always repeat the steps bevor to have 1 Chance 😁 .

thor-diagnostics-20220125-1717.zip

Edited by Manyak
And i run a new Permission.
  • Manyak changed the title to [Solved)Data Backup / Restore V2 sichert nicht
  • Manyak changed the title to [Solved]Data Backup / Restore V2 sichert nicht