Share Settings and HDD usage

I have my media share settings as per the attached image but even with these settings Disk 1 of my 6 Disk array continues to be used for all the latest media added to the server. Can anybody explain why this is the case?

media share settings.PNG

array devices.PNG

Edited by wedge22
array devices image

Thanks for the responses.

I have a couple of follow up questions. I have created a new share based on the information in the manual, Movies and this is set to split at the top two directory levels, within this Movies share I added three new directories, 4k_movies, hd_movies and kids_movies. I have now configured radarr with the new root folder of /movies under media management. Am I able to grab new movies and have those be sorted and moved automatically into the correct folders based on the type, ie 4k?

I don't believe radarr can do that. I don't see that level of sorting options.

What structure were you trying to store? With those settings directories below the Media share won't split.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend the Media share in most cases. Do a share for each type of media.

Edited by lionelhutz

I have decided to remove the media share and setup a new share for movies only and then a new share for tv shows only. I have then gone through the options and decided on a 2 level split for movies share and a 3 level split for the tv share. If what you are stating is correct then I must use the movies share as the root folder within radarr media management and none of the files can actually be in the sub folders I created??