You need permission from \nobody to make changes to this file.

Hello everyone

I have spent several hours googling, searching the forums and trying things but nothing helped.

Some files on my Array (well in the share I backup my onedrive to from my Windows Machine, but i am certain the error will crop up on other shares at some point) throw the following error

image.png.3b0cf5e61d5aa90476012ce64687b35c.png

Other files on the same Share work without problems.

I did try to use Syncthing at one point but the Scan of the Folder took so long every time, that it wasn't feasible. I am not 100% sure but it might be that the errors started back when i was testing that.
I just didn't want to delete everything on my Unraid instance unless I have to, especially since I have some symlinks pointing at folders inside my onedrive backup for the foundryvtt instance I am running.

I tried the following fixes:

• Run New Perms 
    • The Perms are OK - everyone should be able to R/W according to my chek in Krusader:
    • image.png.595622d0412c765517bd0bf5946cbdc6.png
  • create a new user, that isn't in any way related to my windows login.
  • Delete all saved credentials in windows several times. 
  • I think the files are all on disk2 so started the array in maintenance mode and rand the filesystem check but it didn't find any errors
    • might have not done everything right here. basically added the -nv flag and ran the check in my webgui.

Start the terminal in the Unraid GUI.  It is the   >_    icon on the right side of the Toolbar of the GUI.  Type:

ls -al /mnt/user

From the list of directories, add the directory where the file is.  Capitalization is important!  Example below:

ls -al /mnt/user/Media
total 8462508
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users       4096 Aug 27  2019 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users        111 Apr  1 06:54 ../
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users        223 Dec  3 18:48 Movies/

Note:  if you have a directory with a 'space' in it, you must proceed the 'space' with a    \       

When you get to one of the files (or directory) with the problem, Left-Click at the beginning of the line(s) and sweep across it/them.  That will high-light it.  Then Right-Click and copy the information to the Clipboard for pasting in a new post.