Can not reinstall dockers

I replaced my cache drive for a bigger one and then docker was running extremely slow and the dockers were just not working as intended, so i deleted the vdisk file as one of the guides on here stated, i was following the steps and reinstalling my dockers but now all im getting is that the image cant be found, i feel like i have tried everythign and scoured this forum for an answer but i cant find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. Just for clarification i am a novice at unraid as a whole.

image.thumb.png.080146b15e12e30c06f4fa7801afb058.png

image.thumb.png.0f8b8abe34daacb0b025d40e4e4be72c.png

image.thumb.png.afaf4b869fe7146e205f5ecf20b95bce.png

DOCKER_SUBNET_BR0_2="192.168.50.1/24"
DOCKER_GATEWAY_BR0_2="192.168.50.1"
DOCKER_ALLOW_ACCESS="yes"
DOCKER_DHCP_BR0_2="192.168.50.96/30"
DOCKER_AUTO_BR2="no"

Delete these line from docker.cfg on the flash drive (config folder), reboot and try again, if that doesn't help suggest deleting/renaming that file and starting over with docker config.

5 hours ago, dcbigbrown said:

this is going to sound super dumb but how do i even access the usb? i can view it through the gui in unraid but it doesnt show up under shares on the network drive

As well as the option to remove it to another machine you can also make it visible over the network as the ‘flash’ share by clicking on it on the Main tab and changing its sharing properties.   However be aware that this could be considered a small security risk.