Emulated disk appears to be blank on the parity drive

I only have 2 main drives on my server right now a 16tb parity drive and a 16tb array drive.  Well wouldnt you know it the array drive failed.  I was getting "Unmountable: not mounted" and in the console XFS errors with corruption detected. I watched space invaders videos and followed the xfs corruption video but couldnt seem to get it working. I rebooted the server and now the contents of Disk 1 are saying emulated and a Parity-Sync/Data-Rebuild is in process.   I have paused this operation as something just doesnt seem right.  All of my shares, dockers, and VMS appear to be gone. I was under the assumption if the contents were being emulated to the Parity drive that this should all still be there but its not looking that way.   Is there anything at all i can do here or am i just up the creek without a paddle?   I have a new drive showing up today that i'll put in to replace this bad one

2 hours ago, antwick said:

I only have 2 main drives on my server right now a 16tb parity drive and a 16tb array drive. 

As I remember, this is a special case for the way that parity1 is calculated with Unraid.   In this case, the parity disk is a mirror of the data disk.  So, @antwick, proceed with caution.  IF the problem is strictly on disk1, your data may be safe on the parity disk...