Server Shutting down on it's own

Hello dear community,

my Unraid server is shutting down (or crashing?) on its own, and it is not rebooting just a shutdown.
i was tailing the log file but there was nothing. it happend a week ago, i turned it on then it happend later some time (within a day), and then i turned it on again and it was still on until yesterday, it shutdown on its own.
i turned it on again today it stayed for like an hour then again it shutdown, it turned it on and it shutdown after like 15min.

any help? i am on the latest stable version. i tried stopping dockers, no difference.

Thank you guys!1523152933_Screenshot2022-05-09115637.thumb.png.7805d373886f05fcbef0dba76251bb8d.png

2 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

Your diagnostics would also provide more information about your system.

Thank you for the reply, here is the diagnostics.

9 hours ago, itimpi said:

Do you mean it ends up powered off or just unresponsive?   If powered off this suggests an external factor.   You can try enabling the Syslog Server to get a log that will survive a reboot.

thank you for replying.
It ends up powered off, i am going to set up a syslog server.

ironserver-diagnostics-20220509-2222.zip

There have been several cases where this problem was caused by a flaky power supply.  In these cases the syslog server logs have revealed nothing since the PS can (apparently) initiate a shutdown on its own.  If you have a spare PS, it is usually a quick thing to switch one out.  (A note of caution, if it is a modular supply, you MUST replace all the supply cables as there is no standard wiring pattern for the connector on the PS end.  Several folks have fried drives by trying to save the few minutes required to also swap out the cables!!!)