Issue with Sonarr or Mover????

Hello all !!!!

Im noticed I was using a lot of disk space for the amount of media that I have. 95% of my content is 1080p. I have to manually delete my files from my downloads folder, if not I have duplicate files on my server. I dont know which one is the issue either Sonarr or Mover, After sonar moves the files to either Movies or TV Shows without issue. I have the original file sitting in downloads and a duplicate sitting in either respected folders. 

When I had sonarr installed on W10 it would simple grab the file from one folder and move it without creating a duplicate file. I dont know what setting I missed while installing the docker but I cant seem to figure out why it does this.

Any help would be highly grateful. 

15 hours ago, Raventhone said:

Is there an other way to get that command prompt without installing or editing the image?

From that linked post:

On 5/26/2017 at 11:03 AM, Squid said:

post the docker "run" command that will appear when you install / edit the application (you can always make any change and then change it back and hit "Apply" to get the docker run command to appear

The change you make doesn't have to be applied, it just needs to be made then changed back to enable the Apply button.

Yes, just explaining that you didn't need to apply that first change.

Nothing obvious, but I use a different sonarr container.

Is there anything in sonarr logs that might indicate it tried but failed to delete the download after it had been copied to the destination?

No, theres nothing in the Sonarr logs that explain as to why its not deleting the original file after it moves it to the destination its suppose to be in. I have the same issue with Raddarr.

But, maybe im miss understanding. Sonarr grabs the file for the site via the indexer, sends it qbit, it downloads to a download folder. Sonnarr is suppose to move the file from downloads to TV Shows, but even if its moved it should still seed? 

When i had sonnar installed on my windows machine before going to unraid i didnt have the issue. Could it be that my share isnt set up correctly?

all shares.PNG

media share.PNG

share settings.PNG

share top level.PNG

Raddar settings.PNG

Sonnarr settings.PNG

Nothing can move or delete an open file.

On 5/13/2022 at 7:52 AM, trurl said:

if the file is still seeding it is open and can't be deleted.

Moving is just copying from source to destination, then deleting from source. (how could it be otherwise?) That is why I asked about problems deleting the original. (In the special case where the move is on the same disk, it could just rename the path instead of copy/delete.)