Server loosing Internet, and unable to access GUI

Hi there,

I just setup the server a couple weeks ago, and it has been loosing internet connectivity the past week and when it happens, I am unable to access the web GUI.  All the docker applications are also unaccessible.  When I press the Power button, it does not do a graceful shutdown and I have now done 2 unclean shutdowns.  My previous unclean shutdown was during the process of conducting a parity check.   I have moved the server to a different ethernet outlet to see if it happens again but any help would be appreciated as I am a bit lost on how to diagnose this issue.

Here are the logs.

tower-diagnostics-20220629-1645.zip tower-diagnostics-20220630-1637.zip

Edited by milpress
26 minutes ago, milpress said:

how I can do a graceful shutdown?

If you can't access the webUI or command line, you can try a short press of the power button. If that doesn't work you will have to do it the hard way with a long press.

16 minutes ago, milpress said:

Yes I believe I enabled local syslog

If you mean you had it logging to the flash drive you can put it in your PC and get those logs to post.

See if this applies to you, if yes, switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)), or see below for more info.:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/70529-650-call-traces-when-assigning-ip-address-to-docker-containers/

See also here:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/690691-kernel-panic-due-to-netfilter-nf_nat_setup_info-docker-static-ip-macvlan-r1356/

• Like 1