We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Unclean shutdowns......again

This is my first Unraid system. I purchased the premium license and I love it. However, I am being plagued by random shutdowns despite the fact that the system running it is still running. I thought it was the flash drive I had it installed on at first, seeing as though it was very old, but when I switched to a much newer one, the problem persisted. Can someone help me figure this out? I have big plans for this server and I'd hate to have to rebuilt it, since I am disabled and cannot afford to do so. 

41 minutes ago, r00tH4cK3r said:

However, I am being plagued by random shutdowns despite the fact that the system running it is still running

Not quite sure what you mean by this :(  Do you perhaps mean that the power is still on but nothing is working (i.e. the OS has crashed).

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

Not quite sure what you mean by this :(  Do you perhaps mean that the power is still on but nothing is working (i.e. the OS has crashed).

It's the second one. The screen (PC running Unraid) goes black and nothing works. Rebooting is required to get it back up, and when I do, it says unclean shutdown detected. Swapping the flash drive running it didn't work, changing suspend settings didn't work.....I am at a loss here.