We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

New unraid build - unable to write files, getting "Error 0x8007003b"

Go to solution Solved by Gruffydd,

Hello,

I had a previous unraid build and it worked just fine. I switched some hardware (new motherboard, GPU), and now I am unable to write files to my server. I receive this error. 

443595026_Screenshot(45).png.698432460e3683017b6b63c229ca6324.png

I will attach my syslog as well. I am running Unraid 6.10.3. I have already ran "New Permissions" after I booted up the server with the new hardware.

Please help! I have hit a dead end and have no idea how to get this problem fixed. Thank you support group!

Nathan

syslog.txt

These are the last two lines in the syslog file that you sent:

Jul 16 09:58:28 Tower smbd[15737]: [2022/07/16 09:58:28.781657,  0] ../../source3/smbd/reply.c:3375(sendfile_short_send)
Jul 16 09:58:28 Tower smbd[15737]:   sendfile_short_send: filling truncated file Hawaii .m4v with zeros !

Coupled with your Windows Error message, I would be looking at your network.

I also notice that you had a few Dockers that have updates available for them>  I would suggest trying to update them and see if you have a problem with them.

Also try uploading a couple of small (say, 1KB) files and see if that is a problem.

If you don't find anything , be sure to upload your diagnostics file in a new post.  (The diagnostics file has much more info than the syslog!)

44 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

These are the last two lines in the syslog file that you sent:

Jul 16 09:58:28 Tower smbd[15737]: [2022/07/16 09:58:28.781657,  0] ../../source3/smbd/reply.c:3375(sendfile_short_send)
Jul 16 09:58:28 Tower smbd[15737]:   sendfile_short_send: filling truncated file Hawaii .m4v with zeros !

Coupled with your Windows Error message, I would be looking at your network.

I also notice that you had a few Dockers that have updates available for them>  I would suggest trying to update them and see if you have a problem with them.

Also try uploading a couple of small (say, 1KB) files and see if that is a problem.

If you don't find anything , be sure to upload your diagnostics file in a new post.  (The diagnostics file has much more info than the syslog!)

Thank you for such the fast response! I am still new to Unraid and am not very proficient yet.

What specifically in my network should I look at?

It has the same result with any file size.

For the diagnostics file, which file in the extracted folder do you need specifically? I notice there's some sensitive information in it. I attached the syslog that the diagnostic report created below. 

syslog.txt

Edited by Gruffydd
  • Solution
3 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are you trying to access a public share?

Whatever I did fixed the problem. I went into my plugins and removed some that I don't use or didn't have any use for. I don't know if one of those plugins was causing this problem, or what, but I can not write to the server just fine. Thanks for helping!