Unraid Won't Boot After Update

I had a problem with my USB drive this past Saturday. Unraid would not boot. All signs and googling pointed to a bad USB drive. Luckily I was able to download a USB backup from the "My Servers" section here on unraid.net. I flashed that to a new drive and it booted just fine. I transferred my license key over to the new USB in the GUI and then also upgraded the license to Unraid Pro. Then I checked to see if I was on the latest version. I was not. Previously I was running a beta version of 6.09 rc2 or something like that. (I don't remember the exact version). I went to settings and saw that 6.10.3 stable was available. So I selected it and hit update. Unraid did its thing, it updated, then some plugins automatically updated then it told me to reboot so I did. 

Now it wont boot. I have tried Safe Mode as well with no luck. It starts booting then gets to the spot seen in the screen shot and then nothing, it just freezes. I am totally lost on what to do next.  Any help or pointers are appreciated. 

IMG_1329.jpg

edit: I have tried unplugging ALL hard drives from the system as well as USB devices. It still doesn't boot it just freezes at a different spot in the boot sequence. Not sure what to do as I cant find documentation on how to obtain logs if I cant get unraid to boot. 

Edited by Archemedees
  • 5 months later...