[Support] kilrah/nextcloud-ffmpeg

21 hours ago, Kilrah said:

No, my redis appdata has a single file owned by 1001 and it did that in its own AFAIK, never had to fiddle with it. If you changed container you may need to delete the redis appdata folder.

image.png.72a671036ca66daf0bf7f0cd27b08d2a.png

I think the container you used has been modified since and now it works differently.

Ok, I have managed to get Redis working, clearly my lack of experience is slowing me down but with your pointers I am getting there...... Thank you.

Started fresh. Removed the latest install of redis + appdata. Cleaned up my nextcloud config (disabled maintenance mode)

1. Installed redis - bitnami repository.

2. Inside the docker container:

a. Changed allow empty password to "NO"

b. Changed the suggested password to "my_password"

c. Applied changes to the docker container.

3. Opened unraid terminal and ran the below:

"chown -R 1001:1001 /mnt/user/appdata/redis/"

4. Started redis.

5. Added the below to my nextcloud config file:

'memcache.distributed' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',

'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',

'redis' =>

array (

'host' => '193.166.0.4',

'port' => 6379,

'password' => 'my_password',

),

6. Restarted nextcloud.

It would seem that my nextcloud had gone into maintenance mode while i was mucking about.. after disabling maint mode and performing the above all is well.

I also updated my NC instance as suggested recently, by running ( docker exec -u 33 Nextcloud-ffmpeg sh -c "php occ upgrade" ) 

During the upday there were some crazy logs hence the big number - otherise all my errors and warnings are gone! :dancing:

image.thumb.png.cca398c9ef72d25d118c8eb631262883.png

On 3/17/2024 at 3:03 AM, Kilrah said:

What is set in the "show more" section of the Nextcloud template? Did you run "new permissions" on appdata?

On 3/17/2024 at 7:21 AM, diehardbattery said:

No I haven't done anything other than run the command you provided earlier... When I Click show more there is nothing.  The arow moves up as if to show more info but there's nothing there:

kInADumE46.thumb.png.a3d2b922366f7bb9641d9ea58eeb6a8f.png

Any ideas?

On 3/16/2024 at 5:03 PM, diehardbattery said:

So I ran into this when trying to access my instance today... and I can't make heads or tails on how to proceed.  Unfortunately I'm not very good at translating stuff from other nexcloud variants (aio, etc).  Trying to update via the unraid docker page shows everything is up to date.

Qe4cGPYHmn.thumb.png.9ffac87f6ce292dc9cee63c6bd0d6776.png

On 3/16/2024 at 5:29 PM, Kilrah said:

Try

in unraid terminal, adjusting the container name if necessary

On 3/16/2024 at 5:52 PM, diehardbattery said:

Should -u 33 be -u 99?  When I run it, I get this:

Console has to be executed with the user that owns the file config/config.php
Current user id: 33
Owner id of config.php: 99

On 3/16/2024 at 6:05 PM, Kilrah said:

This container/template sets things as Nextcloud's default of 33, so you probably did something custom - but yes in your case.

On 3/16/2024 at 6:24 PM, diehardbattery said:

Okay, I ran the command but now when I try to access I get this error:

Configuration was not read or initialized correctly, not overwriting /var/www/html/config/config.php

I tried changing permissions for everything in the /config folder to 777 but that does not work either.  I restored a backup that was made from the CA appdata backup utility and ran the upgrade command again.  After restarting the container, it appears the docker log is still complaining about user id 33.  I have not done anything custom that I am aware of that would make the current user id what it is (99)?

Initializing nextcloud 28.0.3.2 ...
Upgrading nextcloud from 28.0.2.5 ...
=> Searching for scripts (*.sh) to run, located in the folder: /docker-entrypoint-hooks.d/pre-upgrade
Console has to be executed with the user that owns the file config/config.php
Current user id: 33
Owner id of config.php: 99
Try adding 'sudo -u #99' to the beginning of the command (without the single quotes)

On 3/17/2024 at 3:03 AM, Kilrah said:

What is set in the "show more" section of the Nextcloud template? Did you run "new permissions" on appdata?

On 3/17/2024 at 7:21 AM, diehardbattery said:

No I haven't done anything other than run the command you provided earlier... When I Click show more there is nothing.  The arow moves up as if to show more info but there's nothing there:

kInADumE46.thumb.png.a3d2b922366f7bb9641d9ea58eeb6a8f.png

Can someone please help?  Not everyone knows how to resolve these issues independently and unfortunately, I am one of them.  I just want this working again...