Figro's Docker Repo Support Thread

Figro

On 10/25/2022 at 10:00 PM, WizP said:

OK guys, I got this working... I can now access my home SERVERS/lan which is being the CGNAT. Everything is accessible, just like it was with wireguard... 

I just needed to remove my home IP subnet range from the exclude list in the cloudflare zerotrust dashboard. 

Hooe this helps other people... It would be great to have something like this built directly into Unraid, but am happy with the docker for now. 

Just tried this. Took a couple mins to propagate but it is working for me as well. Very cool. Thanks for sharing this :) 

On 10/29/2022 at 8:26 PM, Figro said:

Just tried this. Took a couple mins to propagate but it is working for me as well. Very cool. Thanks for sharing this :) 

Could you please describe shorty how you got WARP working. The tunnel is working and I have one client connected to Cloudflare zero trust. 

But what are the settings for the tunnel to get WARP working?

6 hours ago, sylus said:

Could you please describe shorty how you got WARP working. The tunnel is working and I have one client connected to Cloudflare zero trust. 

But what are the settings for the tunnel to get WARP working?

This here is the only thing I added under the tunnel in cloudflare's zero trust dashboard.
 vivaldi_eUg9Ke8Mp4.thumb.png.2d75cc717e3cdcea877e4107e8f178cb.png

Then under zero trust settings (not under the tunnel) in settings > network, under firewall you will see split tunnels

vivaldi_jPGKosW2y8.thumb.png.4e3ace4278ff2593cb26b334ee9b0b8f.png

in the manage page make sure the CIDR of your network that you added to the tunnel before is not in this list if you have "Exclude IPs and domains" selected. If you have Include selected make sure it is in the list.

vivaldi_5tk4WiXDJ4.thumb.png.5496f0776b524a6a19f790c3e079e7e9.png

After this I just connected to the warp client (make sure you are authenticated with your zero trust login) and you should be able to access local IPs from outside your network via Warp. Hope this helps :) 

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the hints, but I missed something else. 

Under settings I had to activate the proxy. It was not mentioned here before, but was stated in the posted link about WARP.

It is working fine and looks like a even better solution then Zerotier or Tailscale. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, sylus said:

Thanks for the hints, but I missed something else. 

Under settings I had to activate the proxy. It was not mentioned here before, but was stated in the posted link about WARP.

It is working fine and looks like a even better solution then Zerotier or Tailscale. 

Thank you. I followed Figro's instructions and still had no luck, but enabling the Proxy solved it 😁

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

I can't start Leon-AI if anybody had a suggest 

I had this error

error Command failed with exit code 243.
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:959
  throw err;
  ^

Error: Cannot find module '/home/docker/leon/server/dist/index.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:956:15)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:804:27)
    at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:81:12)
    at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
  code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
  requireStack: []
}
error Command failed with exit code 1.

and crash after that 

vite v2.9.15 building for production...
transforming...
✓ 93 modules transformed.
rendering chunks...
../dist/assets/favicon.e9708100.png   11.14 KiB
../dist/assets/logo.0679f287.svg      7.57 KiB
../dist/assets/mic.d8267246.svg       0.75 KiB
../dist/index.html                    1.41 KiB
../dist/assets/index.01b87fac.css     4.40 KiB / gzip: 1.61 KiB
../dist/assets/index.a660ba9d.js      105.60 KiB / gzip: 35.85 KiB
Web app built

> [email protected] build:server
> npm run delete-dist:server && npm run train && npm run generate:skills-endpoints && babel ./server/src -d ./server/dist --copy-files && shx mkdir -p server/dist/tmp

info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.
yarn run v1.22.19
$ cross-env LEON_NODE_ENV=production node ./server/dist/index.js
info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

** Appuyer une touche pour fermer cette fenêtre ** 

On 1/17/2023 at 2:39 PM, Gunnm said:

> npm run delete-dist:server && npm run train && npm run generate:skills-endpoints && babel ./server/src -d ./server/dist --copy-files && shx mkdir -p server/dist/tmp

yarn run v1.22.19

I have been getting similar errors from yarn too on Flood-UI

flood.log

On 1/17/2023 at 4:39 PM, Gunnm said:

Hi, 

I can't start Leon-AI if anybody had a suggest 

I had this error

throw err;
  ^

at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:81:12)
}

and crash after that 

transforming...
rendering chunks...
../dist/assets/favicon.e9708100.png   11.14 KiB
../dist/assets/logo.0679f287.svg      7.57 KiB
../dist/assets/mic.d8267246.svg       0.75 KiB
../dist/index.html                    1.41 KiB
../dist/assets/index.01b87fac.css     4.40 KiB / gzip: 1.61 KiB
../dist/assets/index.a660ba9d.js      105.60 KiB / gzip: 35.85 KiB
Web app built

yarn run v1.22.19

9 hours ago, meechgalhuquot said:

I have been getting similar errors from yarn too on Flood-UI

flood.log 4.92 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry for such a late reply. Been busy with work and other projects. While I haven't touched the Leon-AI container in a while but I do use the flood-ui container daily however the way they are deployed in the container are similar and from the provided logs looks like its being caused by changes in the github project which the container will clone. I did this so that development on those projects were possible however it looks like this leads to alot more dynamic issues as each person may have a different pulled version of those projects. I will most likely release an update that does not pull the source from github and instead will just execute a prebuilt binary. This will prob mean that development is not possible anymore although i may address this issue with different tags you can pull from dockerhub. Sorry for the issues you have been facing. Until that update is addressed if you are able to get the container working I would recommend not deleting it's appdata so that it will not repull from github.

Thanks,

So I have addressed that update for flood-ui. Updating the container should download the release and launch that instead. You can also free up some storage space by wiping appdata files before updating as all those files are no longer needed. If you want to stay on the dev version there is a :dev tag that has not changed.

Keep in mind there seems to be bug for qbittorent in the latest release and doesnt allow you to connect if you are using the latest qbittorent version. The dev branch seems to fix this for me however I have to fix some files to fix some building errors on that. Hopefully they release the fix for that soon in the next release so that is not required. If anyone needs helping getting this to work with qbitorrent  let me know and I will try and help. I will address the update for leon-ai tomorrow with the same approach. Please let me know if there are other issues since this update and I will do my best to address those. Thanks!

Edited by Figro
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:17 AM, ElBielas said:

Hi my friend,

after la last updated of your container Flood, not connect with latest qbitorrent. I have to push up a new dock with the master branch of official fllod https://github.com/jesec/flood... Could you check, please ? Thanks

Hello,

I have changed the application to use the release on the :latest branch if you would like to go back to how it used to be please change the docker repo to be figro/flood-ui:dev

as stated in my last post there seems to be an issue in the latest release of flood that is not compatible with the latest version of qbittorent. They have the issue fixed in the development branch and you can build it and use that just fine but it does not seem that they have released a built binary with that fix yet. I had a couple of errors building it however making some small changes to the source code fixed that. If you run into that let me know and I can tell you what to change to fix that.

Thanks

warning package-lock.json found. Your project contains lock files generated by tools other than Yarn. It is advised not to mix package managers in order to avoid resolution inconsistencies caused by unsynchronized lock files. To clear this warning, remove package-lock.json.
[1/5] Validating package.json...
[2/5] Resolving packages...
warning @ffprobe-installer/[email protected]: v1.4.2 had a breaking change for node <= 14.21.2 - stay on v1.4.1 or upgrade to v2.0.0
warning stt > [email protected]: Please upgrade to @mapbox/node-pre-gyp: the non-scoped node-pre-gyp package is deprecated and only the @mapbox scoped package will recieve updates in the future
warning stt > sox-stream > create-temp-file > tempfile > [email protected]: Please upgrade  to version 7 or higher.  Older versions may use Math.random() in certain circumstances, which is known to be problematic.  See https://v8.dev/blog/math-random for details.
warning [email protected]: Please upgrade to v7.0.2+ of superagent.  We have fixed numerous issues with streams, form-data, attach(), filesystem errors not bubbling up (ENOENT on attach()), and all tests are now passing.  See the releases tab for more information at <https://github.com/visionmedia/superagent/releases>.
warning superagent > [email protected]: Please upgrade to latest, formidable@v2 or formidable@v3! Check these notes: https://bit.ly/2ZEqIau
warning jest > @jest/core > jest-config > jest-environment-jsdom > jsdom > [email protected]: Use your platform's native performance.now() and performance.timeOrigin.
warning [email protected]: Should have been released as a major version

I am getting this error in the log during the initial pull down, I also can not access the webUI. 

Any ideas?

Just now, RunTheJules said:
warning package-lock.json found. Your project contains lock files generated by tools other than Yarn. It is advised not to mix package managers in order to avoid resolution inconsistencies caused by unsynchronized lock files. To clear this warning, remove package-lock.json.
[1/5] Validating package.json...
[2/5] Resolving packages...
warning @ffprobe-installer/[email protected]: v1.4.2 had a breaking change for node <= 14.21.2 - stay on v1.4.1 or upgrade to v2.0.0
warning stt > [email protected]: Please upgrade to @mapbox/node-pre-gyp: the non-scoped node-pre-gyp package is deprecated and only the @mapbox scoped package will recieve updates in the future
warning stt > sox-stream > create-temp-file > tempfile > [email protected]: Please upgrade  to version 7 or higher.  Older versions may use Math.random() in certain circumstances, which is known to be problematic.  See https://v8.dev/blog/math-random for details.
warning [email protected]: Please upgrade to v7.0.2+ of superagent.  We have fixed numerous issues with streams, form-data, attach(), filesystem errors not bubbling up (ENOENT on attach()), and all tests are now passing.  See the releases tab for more information at <https://github.com/visionmedia/superagent/releases>.
warning superagent > [email protected]: Please upgrade to latest, formidable@v2 or formidable@v3! Check these notes: https://bit.ly/2ZEqIau
warning jest > @jest/core > jest-config > jest-environment-jsdom > jsdom > [email protected]: Use your platform's native performance.now() and performance.timeOrigin.
warning [email protected]: Should have been released as a major version

I am getting this error in the log during the initial pull down, I also can not access the webUI. 

Any ideas?

Is there more to those logs? from what I can see those are just warnings and there should be more stuff under the block you posted. Let me know I will be happy to help :) 

Babel could not write cache to file: /home/docker/leon/node_modules/.cache/@babel/register/.babel.7.21.3.development.json
due to a permission issue. Cache is disabled.

throw err;
  ^

}
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Meaning of Life" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Partner Assistant" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Random Number" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Welcome" skill config data
 [fr] "Leon" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Movies & TV" domain model...
 [fr] "Movies & TV" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Music & Audio" domain model...
 [fr] "Music & Audio" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "News" domain model...
ℹ️  [fr] Using "GitHub Trends" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Product Hunt Trends" skill config data
 [fr] "News" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Productivity" domain model...
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Todo List" skill config data
 [fr] "Productivity" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Shopping" domain model...
 [fr] "Shopping" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Smart Home" domain model...
 [fr] "Smart Home" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Social & Communication" domain model...
ℹ️  [fr] Using "MBTI (Myers–Briggs Type Indicator)" skill config data
 [fr] "Social & Communication" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Sport" domain model...
 [fr] "Sport" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Travel & Transportation" domain model...
 [fr] "Travel & Transportation" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Unknown" domain model...
 [fr] "Unknown" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Utilities" domain model...
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Have I Been Pwned" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Is It Down" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Speed Test" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "YouTube Downloader" skill config data
 [fr] "Utilities" domain trained
ℹ️  [fr] Training "Weather" domain model...
 [fr] "Weather" domain trained
 Global resolvers NLP model saved in core/data/models/leon-global-resolvers-model.nlp

Hooray! Leon is installed and ready to go!
 Skills resolvers NLP model saved in core/data/models/leon-skills-resolvers-model.nlp
 Main NLP model saved in core/data/models/leon-main-model.nlp
$ husky install
husky - Git hooks installed
Done in 477.48s.
yarn check v1.22.19
success Folder in sync.
Done in 2.46s.
yarn run v1.22.19
$ npm run build:app && npm run build:server

> [email protected] build:app
> cross-env LEON_NODE_ENV=production babel-node scripts/app/run-build-app.js

transforming...
rendering chunks...
../dist/assets/favicon.e9708100.png   11.14 KiB
../dist/assets/mic.d8267246.svg       0.75 KiB
../dist/assets/logo.0679f287.svg      7.57 KiB
../dist/index.html                    1.41 KiB
../dist/assets/index.01b87fac.css     4.40 KiB / gzip: 1.61 KiB
../dist/assets/index.a5d3bdbb.js      106.96 KiB / gzip: 36.26 KiB
 Web app built

yarn run v1.22.19

** Press ANY KEY to close this window ** 

my apologies, in hindsight it seems appropriate to post the full log eh? 

It seems it installed correctly, I have followed the npm instructions. Still nothing. I'm convinced I'm skipping a step somehow. 

I will try a fresh install later.

Thanks for the reply by the way, fantastic idea and product.

Edited by RunTheJules
More information

Is there a known issue that the cloudflared tunnel is causing packetloss in games? Since I use this container instead of exposing my services with nginx proxy manager I have often packet loss in Hunt: Showdown. 

Still investigating this issue but it seems that the packet loss is gone when I stop the container. 

Logs of container seems not special. 

• 2 weeks later...

i tried Leon-AI a couple of times but could never get it to start. i just have it running on the default port and path. am i missing a config file somewhere? this is the end of the logs that said it was install and ready to go but then the docker container shuts down. i seen it cant find a module. i dont know how i would fix that.

throw err;
  ^

}
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Introduction" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Joke" skill config data
 Global resolvers NLP model saved in core/data/models/leon-global-resolvers-model.nlp

Skills resolvers NLP model saved in core/data/models/leon-skills-resolvers-model.nlp
$ husky install
Done in 17.42s.
yarn check v1.22.19
success Folder in sync.
Done in 12.65s.
yarn run v1.22.19

transforming...
rendering chunks...
 Web app built

yarn run v1.22.19

Edited by matthew42904
On 3/19/2023 at 5:26 PM, Retrogamer137 said:

Is there a known issue that the cloudflared tunnel is causing packetloss in games? Since I use this container instead of exposing my services with nginx proxy manager I have often packet loss in Hunt: Showdown. 

Still investigating this issue but it seems that the packet loss is gone when I stop the container. 

Logs of container seems not special. 

I don't have much experience with hosting game servers through cloudflared tunnels as I usually just use a ddns service such as duckdns for my own servers that I share with a couple of friends. I do know that there are limitations in terms of upload limits on the free tier which im guessing you are on (as am I). I tried putting nextcloud behind my cloudflared tunnel and it would rate limit me or tell me The entity I was uploading was too large (HTTP 413). Thats what I would guess would be causing the packet loss issues in your game server. I would just avoid using cf tunnels for certain things such as this. Here are some things you can try to diagnose the cause if you are interested.

You can add a port to the unraid template and use the console for the container to launch the metrics server on that port to get further information from the tunnel. I will plan to add this as an addition env port that can be setup for this type of thing. I have some related screenshots below for this.

vivaldi_N4T8mrEDrW.png.39dd53bab50e56afb2ab5b0d8b18f601.png

Open cosole for the container and run:

./cloudflared tunnel --metrics 0.0.0.0:4321 run --token $token

vivaldi_5gBoScjyfw.thumb.png.68b38fd1d4e62910b3e82c66bc6a62a3.png

these metrics can also be put into grafana to make a more friendly looking UI with graphs that is easier to read. more information on the cloudflare docs here: https://developers.cloudflare.com/cloudflare-one/connections/connect-apps/do-more-with-tunnels/grafana/

Edited by Figro
added more context for second screenshot
On 3/15/2023 at 9:46 PM, RunTheJules said:
Babel could not write cache to file: /home/docker/leon/node_modules/.cache/@babel/register/.babel.7.21.3.development.json

throw err;
  ^

}

$ husky install
Done in 477.48s.
yarn check v1.22.19
success Folder in sync.
Done in 2.46s.
yarn run v1.22.19

transforming...
rendering chunks...
 Web app built

yarn run v1.22.19

my apologies, in hindsight it seems appropriate to post the full log eh? 

It seems it installed correctly, I have followed the npm instructions. Still nothing. I'm convinced I'm skipping a step somehow. 

I will try a fresh install later.

Thanks for the reply by the way, fantastic idea and product.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:53 PM, matthew42904 said:

i tried Leon-AI a couple of times but could never get it to start. i just have it running on the default port and path. am i missing a config file somewhere? this is the end of the logs that said it was install and ready to go but then the docker container shuts down. i seen it cant find a module. i dont know how i would fix that.

throw err;
  ^

}
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Introduction" skill config data
ℹ️  [fr] Using "Joke" skill config data

$ husky install
Done in 17.42s.
yarn check v1.22.19
success Folder in sync.
Done in 12.65s.
yarn run v1.22.19

transforming...
rendering chunks...
 Web app built

yarn run v1.22.19

I just updated the container with an update that addressed the issues you guys were facing with leon-AI. sorry for the delay in response. I have been busy with other things. Please try removing the current appdata for leon and starting the container with the latest docker build and let me know if you run into any issues

On 4/5/2023 at 2:17 PM, Figro said:

I just updated the container with an update that addressed the issues you guys were facing with leon-AI. sorry for the delay in response. I have been busy with other things. Please try removing the current appdata for leon and starting the container with the latest docker build and let me know if you run into any issues

Just a heads up that it seems to have fixed their error, and possibly introduced another! Unless I am doing something dumb 😁

For this one, I did as the exception states in the docker container and it seems to have fixed it:

fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository at '/home/docker/leon'
To add an exception for this directory, call:

git config --global --add safe.directory /home/docker/leon
Babel could not write cache to file: /home/docker/leon/node_modules/.cache/@babel/register/.babel.7.21.4.development.json

throw err;
  ^

}

But then that left this; which if I read correctly is the same error that the others where having?:

throw err;
  ^

}

6 hours ago, Raiever said:

Just a heads up that it seems to have fixed their error, and possibly introduced another! Unless I am doing something dumb 😁

For this one, I did as the exception states in the docker container and it seems to have fixed it:

Babel could not write cache to file: /home/docker/leon/node_modules/.cache/@babel/register/.babel.7.21.4.development.json

throw err;
  ^

}

But then that left this; which if I read correctly is the same error that the others where having?:

throw err;
  ^

}

Hello, Can you try to remove the appdata directory completley and try again. Make sure you are on not using the :dev tag for the repository line. String should be "figro/leon-ai". Try spinning up the container after doing that and see if the same error occurs. If it does try giving your user rwx permission to the appdata folder for leon. I didn't need to explicitly give my user permission to get it to work. But I did just test on a fresh install and was able to get it up and running. I have attached the logs from my run for reference. Would be interested to know if anyone else is still running into issues. If you discover something new feel free to update :)

logs.txt

Edited by Figro
3 hours ago, Figro said:

Hello, Can you try to remove the appdata directory completley and try again. Make sure you are on not using the :dev tag for the repository line. String should be "figro/leon-ai". Try spinning up the container after doing that and see if the same error occurs. If it does try giving your user rwx permission to the appdata folder for leon. I didn't need to explicitly give my user permission to get it to work. But I did just test on a fresh install and was able to get it up and running. I have attached the logs from my run for reference. Would be interested to know if anyone else is still running into issues. If you discover something new feel free to update :)

logs.txt 22.63 kB · 1 download

Hey mate! No dice. Removed all files from all locations on disk (Consoled after removing via GUI and did a "grep -r leon ." from root folder and nothing was found), re-downloaded fresh image, changed no settings outside renaming the container, same error sadly..

throw err;
  ^

}

I can provide the entire log like you posted if you let me know how, never had to pull an entire log before lol!

17 hours ago, Figro said:

logs.txt 22.63 kB · 2 downloads

To report back a second time, I did the "git config --global --add safe.directory /home/docker/leon" command again, which again removed the "insecure" error, then gave all users on the server rwx permissions, and re-ran everything, still no luck. Same error below:

throw err;
  ^

}

Flood UI Docker

Anyone else having issues with Flood failing to start up the first try, but reliably starting up the second try? I'm tempted to just write a script to have it try to start up twice.

FATAL internal error. Please open an issue.
Unhandled rejection: undefined
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  59.4M      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  100M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  43.1M      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 64.1M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  53.3M      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 93.8M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  49.0M      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 72.0M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  56.1M      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 56.1M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  24.9M      0  0:00:02  0:00:02 --:--:-- 34.6M
100 58.4M  100 58.4M    0     0  49.0M      0  0:00:01  0:00:01 --:--:-- 87.7M
GET /api/activity-stream?historySnapshot=FIVE_MINUTE 200 1.998 ms - -
GET / 304 0.389 ms - -
GET /static/js/main.e491eea1.js 304 0.408 ms - -
GET /static/css/main.91a3ca36ed1a96839319.css 304 0.467 ms - -
GET /api/auth/verify?1681279117055 200 1.420 ms - 114
GET /static/js/90.8be17c89.chunk.js 304 0.462 ms - -
GET /api/settings 200 1.572 ms - 373
GET /api/client/settings 200 4.245 ms - 605
GET /static/media/Roboto-regular.11bce66a..woff2 304 0.663 ms - -
GET /static/css/116.bc338a685eec2e79b3a6.css 304 0.404 ms - -
GET /static/js/116.0faf47ae.chunk.js 304 0.311 ms - -
GET /static/js/183.afcec458.chunk.js 304 1.109 ms - -
GET /static/js/535.4bb41992.chunk.js 304 1.095 ms - -
GET /static/js/flag0.d867ac2a.chunk.js 304 1.063 ms - -
GET /static/media/Roboto-italic.766b7c5c..woff2 304 0.875 ms - -
GET /static/media/Roboto-700.2b8c7cb1..woff2 304 0.701 ms - -
GET /static/media/Roboto-500.c7e17507..woff2 304 0.365 ms - -
GET /api/activity-stream?historySnapshot=FIVE_MINUTE 200 0.916 ms - -
GET /api/activity-stream?historySnapshot=FIVE_MINUTE 401 0.507 ms - -
GET /apple-touch-icon.png 404 0.775 ms - 159
GET /apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png 404 0.469 ms - 171
GET /favicon.ico 200 1.677 ms - -
GET /login 200 0.460 ms - 992
GET /icon_maskable_180x180.png 200 1.338 ms - 5392
GET /favicon.ico 200 1.132 ms - -
GET /login 200 0.310 ms - 992
GET /favicon.ico 200 0.593 ms - -
Downloading latest flood release...
Flood server 4.7.0 starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000

Docker template is left to default other than mapping 3000 to 3001. Running with Deluge. My docker load order is Deluge first, then Flood last, and I even have a 120s wait set before flood loads. Weirdest thing.