I rolled back to 6.9.2 now issues with internet connection

Taza
Go to solution Solved by Taza,

I have had to roll back to version 6.9.2 from 6.11.5 due to code 43 with my graphics card. but since rolling back now can't get community apps to connect to internet, dockers have no internet but I can access plex remotely fine, and vm has no internet either can't access any shares. But I can connect to unraid remotely without an issue

Since rolling back I did remove SSL Certificate via this command 

rm /boot/config/ssl/certs/certificate_bundle.pem

I have attached my diagnostic report

Thanks for your help

tazserver-diagnostics-20221210-1349.zip

Edited by ChatNoir
removed excessive empty lines

hey so i have digged a bit deeper i have full access to the to unraid from outside. since rolling back it seems to be how unraid issues or handles virtual NICs.  it also could be the SSL certificate that had to be removed after rolling back. 

i am stuck in how to fix

cheers

16 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Try deleting/renaming /boot/config/network.cfg then reboot, it will go back to default settings using DHCP, then see if it can get an IP address from the router.

i feel doing this wont fix anything internally as i still can access unraid remotely and ples still works

cheers

14 minutes ago, Squid said:

You can also try setting static DNS addresses (I'm a fan of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220) instead of pointing the DNS to the router's IP address

ok so where do i enter these a bit of a guide would help. its  all just worked before having to roll it back

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Also test after disabling the docker service, to see if it's an issue with docker networks.

by disabling docker what am i looking for as i said very new to this

its anything internally has lost internet access like plex pulling movie info or vm having internet access or community apps accessing the internet

but i can stream to people with plex and access the webui and can access Tautulli via web ui

You can also try setting static DNS addresses (I'm a fan of 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220) instead of pointing the DNS to the router's IP address
I updated dns to these still no internet internally

Are these settings ment to be set to these at all?

Screenshot_20221212_082111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk