DNS not working after Motherboard/CPU upgrade

MayaYa
Go to solution Solved by MayaYa,

I upgraded my server yesterday with a new motherboard and CPU and now it can't resolve DNS anymore. All my docker containers and VM's work fine but I can't access things like the apps tab.

I've tried chancing the DNS in the web UI a couple times but that didn't help and I couldn't find any other options that seemed relevant

Using UNRAID: 6.11.5 

I couldn't find any topics with the same issue as mine so hope someone here can help me

curl ifconfig.io
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: ifconfig.io

image.thumb.png.1626dce448ff94f279d8db3a9d1f231a.png

• Solution
12 hours ago, philliphartmanjr said:

I was looking at your network set up and it looks like you have 2 Ethernet ports one on your motherboard and the other is a USB device and they are bonded. if this is the case you need to make sure that your switch supports the bonding mode you have selected. You could disable bonding and see if this fixes your issue.

Thanks for your help! This didn't work but your suggestion made me realize something else I had DHCP binding on in my router which pointed at the MAC address of the old NIC but not sure how that would break only DNS even after setting it manually but disabling DHCP binding did fix it