Unable to write to cache

Your cache seems to be full of files that you have configured to be on the cache so there is nothing for mover to do.   Look like you need a larger cache pool to hold the files you have been configured to be there.    You can use the compute button on the Shares tab to see both how much space each share uses and on what drives.

Also you have not set a Minimum Free Space value for the cache pool.    This is necessary to tell Unraid when to start putting new files onto the array rather than the cache.

Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings until you have space on cache. Do you have any VMs?

NerdPack.plg - 2021.08.11  (Up to date)  (Incompatible)

You should remove that and install NerdTools if you really need it.

Looks like you may be having flash drive problems. Do you have a current backup of flash?

Only appdata and system shares currently have files on cache. Seems like cache should be large enough for those. Possibly you are storing a lot of stuff in appdata that should be somewhere else.

Click Compute... for each of those shares and post a screenshot of the results.

12 hours ago, trurl said:

Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings until you have space on cache. Do you have any VMs?

NerdPack.plg - 2021.08.11  (Up to date)  (Incompatible)

You should remove that and install NerdTools if you really need it.

Looks like you may be having flash drive problems. Do you have a current backup of flash?

Only appdata and system shares currently have files on cache. Seems like cache should be large enough for those. Possibly you are storing a lot of stuff in appdata that should be somewhere else.

Click Compute... for each of those shares and post a screenshot of the results.

Attached kind sir. How do I backup my flash drive to ensure that if that goes to shit - I can simply burn another one and I'm not going to lose anything? I've attached screenshots as requested. 

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 12.02.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 12.01.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 12.02.00 AM.png

12 hours ago, itimpi said:

Your cache seems to be full of files that you have configured to be on the cache so there is nothing for mover to do.   Look like you need a larger cache pool to hold the files you have been configured to be there.    You can use the compute button on the Shares tab to see both how much space each share uses and on what drives.

Also you have not set a Minimum Free Space value for the cache pool.    This is necessary to tell Unraid when to start putting new files onto the array rather than the cache.

That is really bizarre because usually I want things to download to the SSD and then move to the hard drives to ensure there is no speed bottlenecks when it comes to the downloads. I'm a bit green when it comes to Unraid so I might have configured something incorrectly? 

9 minutes ago, francewavidok said:

Seems like a lot of it is taken up by complete downloads on SABNZBD - why is mover not moving the complete downloads? 

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 12.15.26 AM.png

Because the appdata share is set to Use Cache=Prefer which means that you want the files to be on the cache if at all possible (Use Yes for shares you want moved to array).

You normally want the appdata share to be on a pool for performance reasons so you probably want the downloads to go to a different share that is set to Use Cache=Yes and the mappings for the sabnzb container amended appropriately.

1 hour ago, francewavidok said:

backup my flash drive

Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup

Better yet, install My Servers plugin and it will be backed up to Unraid cloud

You must always have a current backup of flash. It has all of your configuration (any settings made in the webUI) in its config folder.