Can't access GUI, SSH won't connect, but array and containers still working

Thanks @Frank1940 I've just given this a go and am unable to type anything at the command prompt. The cursor is frozen and the text being displayed I have attached in a pic to this repy.

Should I just go with the quick push of the power button, or do you recommend trying something else first?

Possibly also worth adding that I have had a numner of issues with the array recently that are covered here

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/138789-parity-swap-second-data-drive-has-disabled-after-starting-data-rebuild/#comment-1259752

There also seems to be a container that for some time has been filling up my docker image but don't expect that's related. And finally I have noticed that a recently installed container is not working - Minecraft Bedrock. All others continue to work as does the array, despite the attached error message.

Thanks again!

IMG_20230526_080533.jpg

3 hours ago, nametaken_thisonetoo said:

WIll do, thanks. I assume you mean after doing the quick push of the power button to trigger a safe shutdown?

Yes, always try to do a safe shutdown first.  (If that fails, you can force an unclean shutdown via a five second+ push of the power button.)  Once you get the server powered down, pull that flash drive and make a copy of this entire contents.  (The    /config   folder/directory is the most important one to get.)

13 hours ago, nametaken_thisonetoo said:

And finally I have noticed that a recently installed container is not working - Minecraft Bedrock. All others continue to work as does the array, despite the attached error message.

Thanks again!

You may want to try the Safe Mode from the boot menu.   Stop that container from starting.  Let's get the other problem fixed first.

Solving multiple problems is often difficult. 

10 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Yes, always try to do a safe shutdown first.  (If that fails, you can force an unclean shutdown via a five second+ push of the power button.)  Once you get the server powered down, pull that flash drive and make a copy of this entire contents.  (The    /config   folder/directory is the most important one to get.)

You may want to try the Safe Mode from the boot menu.   Stop that container from starting.  Let's get the other problem fixed first.

Solving multiple problems is often difficult. 

Thanks so much for the response. Was unable to trigger a clean shutdown so had to go with the 5+ seconds on the power button. Made a copy of the Flash Drive without problems, and then things booted back up fine into Safe Mode fine. Next ran an -nv check on the Disk 3 File System in maintenance mode which came back with no errors. Then ran it again without the -nv and it declined to proceed, stating that "the filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to be replayed. Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before re-running xfs-repair". Not too sure what that means or where that log is, but figured I should double check here before proceeding much further.

Have started the array as normal outside maintenance mode and everything seems ok. Have then attached diagnostics for you here, and thats were I'm currently at.

Should I reboot out of Safe Mode or take other steps first?