NextCloud update and is now broken

@tomwhi Thanks for the guide, it helped (a bit), but I seemed to of overshot the versions.

I get this error message now:

Can't start Nextcloud because the version of the data (27.0.2.1) is higher than the docker image version (27.0.1.2) and downgrading is not supported.

And (typical me), I read reading the blogpost from LSIO that was linked, and now I'm lost.

Is it just a matter of trying the commands at the bottom of the post? Isn' t it just renaming some files?

I've looked around, and I read about switching a version.php file.

Any ideas, anyone?

• Like 1

I have nextcloud running for the last couple of months, I normally just update the docker container when I get a notification there is an update. Have I been doing it wrong? This is one of the main reasons I switched from Truenas to unraid. I had too many issues with updates on Truenas. I was under the impression that when I get a notification that my nectloud has an update or any other apps for that matter that the docker update does everything needed to be done.

After all my updates over the last few months I am now running on Nextcloud Hub 5 version 27.0.0. Just checking the webpage and it does say a new version is available, 27.0.2 and I have the option to open updater....

Edited by Smokie