Stutter in Win11/Games while moving the usb mouse since update to 6.12

Hi,

as the title said, since updating to 6.12 my games stutter when i move the mouse. Tried cable usb mouse, also wireless usb mouse - same result, frame rate drops by 30-50% when moving the mouse in games.

Tried to set up the VM new, same result. tried differend USB settings, installed newest VIFO driver - still stutter. 

Someone can help?

16 minutes ago, mikep70 said:

Hi,

as the title said, since updating to 6.12 my games stutter when i move the mouse. Tried cable usb mouse, also wireless usb mouse - same result, frame rate drops by 30-50% when moving the mouse in games.

Tried to set up the VM new, same result. tried differend USB settings, installed newest VIFO driver - still stutter. 

Someone can help?

Have you changed any settings or template on VM since upgrading? Can you post diagnostics?

What mouse are you using? With my Logitech gaming mice, I've had to step down the report rate in the software. Doing that cleared up my issues. This of course gives you slightly reduced resolution on your movement, but if you're gaming from a VM, you're not looking to be ultra competitive :)

I have a Razor wirless gaming mouse - framerate drops completly when I move the mouse. Even with a cable mouse frame rate drops while moving. 

I installed a seperate usb card and pass it through - same result - complete framerate drop when operating usb mouse

• 2 months later...

Fascinating I've been trying to figure this out myself... I tried to play Tiny Tina yesterday and the results were horrible... The Test Demo was fine, but trying to play resulted in terrible stutters... Today I tried Halo CE... 1920x1080 and the stutters were horrible... But if I use my MX Anywhere 3 or my K600 (Trackpad) it works flawlessly... My G502 is unusable...

I'm sure I've used the G502 before (I don't get a lot of time to play - So it's been a couple of months)... Has something changed?