[Plugin] Realtek R8125 R8168 and R8152\6 drivers

2 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Can be a bit more specific? What did auto uninstall the driver? Are you sure that you don't have a new tab in the Plugins tab that is named "Plugins Error"?

Did you wait until your server sent you a notification that it is safe to reboot when doing the upgrade?

If you don't have any issues with the built in driver then the answer is: no.

during the upgrade to 6.12.10, unraid shows it failed to install new version of this plugin(which I am sure it was already the lastest version), then it shows the uninstallation of this plugin somehow?

Then I wait for the notice about upgrade finishing, reboot, the driver is gone, and everything still working.

8 minutes ago, xyzeratul said:

during the upgrade to 6.12.10, unraid shows it failed to install new version of this plugin(which I am sure it was already the lastest version), then it shows the uninstallation of this plugin somehow?

Through a notification in the top right corner correct?

Are you sure that you don't have a "Plugins Error" tab in the Plugins section from Unraid?

9 minutes ago, xyzeratul said:

Then I wait for the notice about upgrade finishing, reboot, the driver is gone, and everything still working.

If everything is working then leave it as it is, if you got issues then I would recommend installing this plugin again.

1 minute ago, ich777 said:

Through a notification in the top right corner correct?

Are you sure that you don't have a "Plugins Error" tab in the Plugins section from Unraid?

If everything is working then leave it as it is, if you got issues then I would recommend installing this plugin again.

Yes I am sure, I don't have  "Plugins Error", only notifications.

OK I will test the new version for a few days see how it goes, Thank you