Unable to reach webui/ssh after update to 6.12

Hello,

recently when I upgraded to 6.12 RC7 I lost all access to webui and since then I was not able to connect to server with any means (VPN, local network, ssh, webui, docker Firefox, unriad GUI) I tried upgrading manually update files to USB, and it didn't help, the server is on 6.12.2

docker is accessible normally 

I don't want to use ssl, https, unraid connect, i just to have access via VPN or local … no public IP access or similar

I did also try searching forums and tried few things but nothing helped nor restarting webui

*Recently I had to do new config because 3 disk was mark as wrong

what settings I should change?

diagnostics-20230704-1202.zip

2 minutes ago, bonienl said:

Please also read the release notes of Unraid 6.12.0 which have more information about remote access.

I did but there is nothing not being able to localy access webui only way to control it is via directly server with keyboard and monitor attached to server or I am missing something?

1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

You can still do it in the CLI, assuming there's a keyboard/monitor connected to the server, or you have IPMI.

By date on file I assume it is up-to-date it's 30 mins old and since then i haven't done anything with server and yes i next to server with keyboard and monitor but dont know how to gen new logs