[6.12.4] GUI question

1 hour ago, ljm42 said:

Try booting in safe mode to determine whether the issue is related to a plugin.  Also, do you have any other computer/browsers you can try?

The only plugins installed are Dynamix File Manager, Unassigned Devices, User Scripts and Community Applications. No Docker Container, no VM. On Windows Chrome it looks ok. Android Chrome looks like shown above. Mi Browser (Xiaomi) Android looks ok.

Another Unraid Server on 6.11.5 looks ok with Android Chrome. Unraid Server on 6.12.4 on same Android tablet looks wrong.

Interesting. So 6.12.4 looks fine on Chrome on my Android phone. I went to whatsmybrowser.org and it says I have Chrome 116 on my phone, what version do you have on your tablet?

Also, would you please test in safe mode when you get the chance? It will help narrow down where the problem could be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 10:33 PM, ljm42 said:

So 6.12.4 looks fine on Chrome on my Android phone.

Does it look fine if you activate "Desktop website" in the Chrome settings for this site? This setting brings this wrong white area to show up.

And in addition: I simply can't confirm errors/warnings in the new notification system on my Android tablet running chrome. Can you please check that?

Edited by hawihoney