Motherboard Or Power Issue?

Here's what happening, unraid goes offline, the bad thing is my power button won't work at all.  I did a bios update and unraid, still the same outcome. In order to get it back up I have to use the power switch on the back.  Sometimes it won't boot up board is posting a 15. If I reset the cmos battery it boots up and the power button works again.  About 30 minutes,later goes offline.  Haven't pulled logs yet, everything is down again.  Any ideas?  I put a new battery in. Post logs later. Power supply is 850 corsair,  running gpu, sata expansion card, 9 drives and 2 m.2 drives 

My board is a gigabyte X570S Aqua Master 

CPU Ryan 5900

Just tried to reboot, all lights on, fans running, won't boot. Now posting a 33 on the board. 

Edited by Badboy
31 minutes ago, Badboy said:

That's what it looks like. They just don't make things like they use to. The price of the boards for the value is ridiculous. Thanks. 

Looking for a motherboard with the same features, but with WOL. Any ideas? I hate looking for a motherboard. LOL

Here's what I have on this one. 

"X570S AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global" https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570S-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10#kf

2 hours ago, Badboy said:

Looking for a motherboard with the same features, but with WOL. Any ideas? I hate looking for a motherboard. LOL

Here's what I have on this one. 

"X570S AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global" https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570S-AORUS-MASTER-rev-10#kf

Thats an AMD-Board... and expensive too...

Is there a "special reason" to not use an Intel-Sys?

My "old" Sys is running since 2020 - without "any" problem 👍

The MB was cheap - only € 77.- 🤣

Edited by Zonediver
31 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

Thats an AMD-Board... and expensive too...

Is there a "special reason" to not use an Intel-Sys?

My "old" Sys is running since 2020 - without "any" problem 👍

The MB was cheap - only € 77.- 🤣

I use to use Intel all the time. Pricing got too high. The Ryzen cpus work pretty good. I normally buy Asus boards.  I might have to go back to that. I know they have been having issues. If I go to Intel now, would have to change cpu. 

On 9/4/2023 at 10:12 PM, ConnerVT said:

Any reason you need all of the features of a X570 motherboard?  My MSI B-550-A Pro works well, and is nearly $200 USD cheaper.

Sorry,  haven't logged on for a bit. I like the m.2 slots and the PCIE. I need a fast Ethernet port, I use most of those features. If I could get away with something cheaper I would. It's looking like an network issue now away.  Thanks for the input. Appreciate it.

Sounds like a board issue. i fried my board when i connected a GPU riser, the pcie x1 connector had some glue and the seem to have fried the board. power delivery was always good due to the fact that lights would come up and all. although its my fault for using some off brand riser, i feel Asus has been cutting corners on their products lately.