[Debate] Unraid based on a another OS for security and stability

8 minutes ago, DivideBy0 said:

Sorry mate but you're a child. I will be scared to hire you in this filed even as an intern. That being said I disengage from your nonsense ranting.  I politely asked, show me the money and you  kept on ranting. Unless you have objective proof take the backseat and you may learn something. 

Poor kid, now you get mad?

Where I said that UNRAID is vulnerable?

I said that it follow an insecure vulnerability management policy.

Learn the difference and grow up.

Your problem is a lack of basic understanding in security and therfore you are mixing things up.

Everyone's else understood my stament and some people even agree with me.

So please move on and go to troll to another forum

Edited by L0rdRaiden

LOL, keep talking, keep digging, and get a troll mirror and take a look at it.

Since you din't get the hint the nice way, let me try another way. Your rubbish is just bunch of rambling non-sense and please stop polluting everyones time and availability. 

MOVE ON mate, please.  Get TrueNAS, get BSDI or SCO or Solaris for what I care, get even KALI on a CD if it makes you happy. 

7 minutes ago, DivideBy0 said:

LOL, keep talking, keep digging, and get a troll mirror and take a look at it.

Since you din't get the hint the nice way, let me try another way. Your rubbish is just bunch of rambling non-sense and please stop polluting everyones time and availability. 

MOVE ON mate, please.  Get TrueNAS, get BSDI or SCO or Solaris for what I care, get even KALI on a CD if it makes you happy. 

You are embarrassing yourself kid.

It must be hard being wrong for several posts and recognize it so you make the ball bigger.

Everyone else in the thread is wrong and you are right xD.

What is your problem with the statement that Unraid does not updates cve as quickly as other distros? Is a reality, why do you get mad?

Everything else about unraid being vulnerable now is only on your poor head.

I think you actually have real mental issues so I will stop responding you here. Good luck

On 10/10/2023 at 9:18 AM, L0rdRaiden said:

Do you consider Unraid stable?

Yes, no issues over here. :)

In my opinion it always depends on what you install, how it's configured and what you do with your Unraid installation.

Alone a few Plugins can make a completely different experience may it better or worse.

• Haha 1