docker take to long to start

Danuel

hi, guys, need some help, problem i have started in the last hour,  docker containers are taking to long time to start, this happen after trying to manually update a container then server got stuck, so i did a restart then the array did not want to come back or having problem to start, so i entered in safe mode and disabled docker then array started as normal, now i started docker and all docker containers taking forever to start , any help please, i am with almost 2 hours and still not all containers started

Ulogs.txt

Edited by Danuel
logs

from what is see, is behaving like a slow system, even with docker off, Unraid homepage still take a bit to refresh or load

i wonder if is a corrupted docker image ?

and downgrading to 6.12.4 does not help, another thing i noticed is that sometime when i am trying to start a container i get execution error, or takes up to 5 min to start a container 

Edited by Danuel

is this regarding to VM ?

Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: [Firmware Bug]: ACPI MWAIT C-state 0x0 not supported by HW (0x0)
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C000: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: [Firmware Bug]: ACPI MWAIT C-state 0x0 not supported by HW (0x0)
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C002: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C004: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C006: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C001: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C003: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C005: Found 2 idle states
Dec 31 14:37:13 Seven kernel: ACPI: \_PR_.C007: Found 2 idle states

i wonder if this is CPU related

i wanted to install older RAM and the CPu did not recoqnize them, took me 1 h for the older ram to work again

both sets of RAM that i have tested they are fine, anyone any thoughts ?

or is it possible top be the flash drive ?

Edited by Danuel
edited

Looks like you are having multiple issue, I would first try to fix the crashing and only after that look at the docker issues, you can boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

17 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Looks like you are having multiple issue, I would first try to fix the crashing and only after that look at the docker issues, you can boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

multiple issue that pointing to what ?