Changing USB drive due to checksum failure, docs are outdated...

Go to solution Solved by Feducu,

Hi guys!

I'm changing my USB drive to a new one and I'm following https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/changing-the-flash-device/#using-the-usb-flash-creator, on step 9 it says:

"In Tools > Registration, select REPLACE KEY then enter the email address to which you would like to have the new key delivered to."

I do not have a REPLACE KEY button on my Registration page. I have REDEEM ACTIVATION CODE and PURCHASE LICENSE

Quick help would be appreciated.

(On another note, the download speed of the USB creator is 128 kb/s max... and this is the 3rd time I create this post, why was I able to type everything and create the post, AFTER that it asked me to login and erased everything I wrote...)

Thanks!

Edit: typo

Edited by Feducu

I copied my config folder from my previous USB drive to the new one, so I should ignore step 8: "if you are not restoring from a backup, which would contain a copy of your license key file, then copy your existing license key file into the boot/config folder on the flash drive. This lets Unraid know you want to switch your license to this new flash drive."

I also tried to install the key using the Key file URL that I have on my email