update 6.12.8 lost all my dockers and unmountable : unsupportable file system

1 hour ago, snowboardjoe said:
docker: invalid spec: :/usr/src/app/bin:rw: empty section between colons.

It is no longer allowed to have empty mappings in your docker. Either delete them (best way), or install the Docker Patch plugin, which will allow them again.

As for your dockers, since disk1 is unmountable, any files that were there aren't currently available to user shares. Your appdata, domains, and system shares are on cache where they belong, but perhaps these were newly created because they had been on disk1 which is currently unavailable.

I see you have a deprecated Appdata Backup plugin installed, so don't know if you do have appdata backups.

We can deal with all that after you check filesystem on disk1.

hi @trurl,  I tried to run the checkfile system and I receive the following error 
"

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... would write modified primary superblock Primary superblock would have been modified. Cannot proceed further in no_modify mode. Exiting now."

it worked  with removing the -n

hase 1 - find and verify superblock... writing modified primary superblock sb root inode value 128 inconsistent with calculated value 96 resetting superblock root inode pointer to 96 sb realtime bitmap inode value 129 inconsistent with calculated value 97 resetting superblock realtime bitmap inode pointer to 97 sb realtime summary inode value 130 inconsistent with calculated value 98 resetting superblock realtime summary inode pointer to 98 Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... sb_icount 0, counted 352576 sb_ifree 0, counted 2450 sb_fdblocks 0, counted 66035540 - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan and clear agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 0 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - agno = 1 Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees... - reset superblock... Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts... done

Looks like disk1 is mounted now and with plenty of data. And repair didn't result in any lost+found.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:56 PM, trurl said:

As for your dockers, since disk1 is unmountable, any files that were there aren't currently available to user shares. Your appdata, domains, and system shares are on cache where they belong, but perhaps these were newly created because they had been on disk1 which is currently unavailable.

And system share does indeed have files on disk1. Appdata is all on cache still so that is good.

Do you have any VMs? You didn't mention them but their definitions would also have been recreated. Were they still working?

Probably if you get rid of the newly created system share on cache, and move the system share from disk1 to cache where it belongs, you will be good.

You have Dynamix File Manager plugin, so you can use that for the cleanup.

But, nothing can move or delete open files. You have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings before you can work with these.

Hi 

Thanks for the quick response

I do not have have any VMS 

How do I get rid of and move the files   "Probably if you get rid of the newly created system share on cache, and move the system share from disk1 to cache where it belongs, you will be good."

HI , I am not sure exactly   what  you mean by "So you just need to get rid of the top level folder named system on cache, and move the top level folder named system on disk1 to cache.
i see folders in Disk 1 like

.Trash-

Backup

Downloads

system

and on Cache drive

.Trash-99

appdata

system

I started the moved and received the following message

Use sparse option

Overwrite existing files

rsync: [receiver] write failed on "/mnt/cache/system/docker/docker.img": Read-only file system (30)
rsync: [receiver] chown "/mnt/cache/system/docker/.docker.img.XaaVPz" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: [receiver] rename "/mnt/cache/system/docker/.docker.img.XaaVPz" -> "docker/docker.img": Read-only file system (30)
rsync error: error in file IO (code 11) at receiver.c(380) [receiver=3.2.7]

rsync: [sender] write error: Broken pipe (32)

Mar  1 14:09:27 Zeus kernel: XFS (md1p1): Corruption detected. Unmount and run xfs_repair

There may be other issues but start by checking filesystem on disk1, run it without -n, then reboot to clear the logs and post new diags if there are more issues.