500KBS Parity Sync

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Good day my fellow Home Labers,

I recently had a drive failure so I purchased a 22TB drive to replace my failed 8TB drive.  I originally had 22TB and 8TB drives in the Parity 1 and 2 slots.  So in order to use the 22TB drive to replace the failed 8TB drive I used UNBALENCED to remove all of the data from the 8TB drive (which was emulated at that point).  Then I proceeded to New Config to remove the 8TB Parity drive and add it to my data drives.  This worked great........With one exception.

The new Parity Sync is running at a snails pace.  Hell at this point, the snail is going to win the race...lol 

Parity sync speeds as slow as 250kbps with a high so far of 1.3mbps As you can see below.  I have used the docker app diskspeed to test all the drives and they check out.  

I am more likely to have another drive failure before this Parity Sync comes to completion.

System Specs

CPU - AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X
MB  -  ASRock X399 Taichi
RAM - 64GB DDR4
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

I am attaching my diags.

Any help will be very appreciated

I have rebooted the system a few times and tried disabling all dockers and I have also changed the mover schedule to once per month.

No changes in parity sync speeds.

1424503234_Screenshot2024-03-04102242.thumb.png.64934c2c832bc40820a2a0ded491d6ca.png

unraid-diagnostics - 04_MARCH_2024.zip.crdownload

Edited by ChimiFINchanga
missed a few words int eh sentence