Docker "update" availability issues

Hello,

I've realized that last few weeks/months i'm not able to update Dockers.

Most of the time i've seen update details like uptodate, apply update only for those 2 dockers:

Nextcloud

Transmission

Rest of all dockers have "not available".

After update from 6.12.9 to 6.12.10 and restart , i can see more updates, but still most of them "not available"

image.thumb.png.39cc2d89131b0ff5a0c1aa092db9719b.png

No clue why is it happening, even if I put server out of VPN it act same strangely with updates for dockers.

I was in opinion that the Docker update server is the same, so the update check should either work for all of them of for none.

In the past years I never faced such issue.

In 6.12.9 update there is this note, so i thought Finally , but no real improvement only after 6.12.10 i'm able to see more updates.

Docker

Ignore empty paths in config file when adding or updating containers

Resolve certain issues updating containers

Fix notifications when container updates are available

---

Any clue what else i can try?

Thanks

Tried it and also not able to install.

Wrote to my VPN provider, seems like there is something on their end. 

No clue whats wrong all is working except this Docker connection.

Tried once again to disable VPN on unRAID and after update check it came with actual updates

Strange and Thanks for pointing me right direction.

No, it'll constantly change as VPN providers rotate endpoints, websites update their lists etc, but pretty much every commercial VPN will be affected at times.

Just know that whenever you have connection issues to something the VPN might be the reason.

Hmm so seems like only way at the moment is to time to time disable VPN and proceed with updates, then re-enable VPN

Definitely didn't face such issues few months back, but seems like services are blacklisting VPN's IPs due to some spam, ddos attacks etc...

Or option B - put only few Dockers on VPN, but no clue if that is possible as they have only single unRAID IP, so perhaps via PORTs only