Server crashes on newly set up array

I am a newb so please forgive me.  My tech savvy friend helped me set up my Unraid server a few weeks ago and it has not been stable.  I am having seemingly random crashes every day or two.  After he attempted to fix the issues he asked me to post my diagnostics file on the forums and see if you all have any ideas.  I have attempted to attach it.  Please let me know what else I can give you.  And sorry for the language barrier.  

Thanks!

Edited by ChatNoir
removed all individual files from the diagnostics zip file

I ran memtest about a week ago for 24 hours and passed.  I have attached a screen shot.  This processor was overclocked in the past but now it is not.  Could this be an issue?  I have checked the bios to make sure but i could be missing something.  I have an i8600k i can swap out with it as well.  Could also do some checking on the NVME and i think i have others to replace it as well. IMG_5841.thumb.jpeg.14591f182d67fc5aedda477a0b83e153.jpeg

41 minutes ago, jedimastergrant said:

Could this be an issue?

Possibly, could still be a RAM issue since memtest is only definitive if it finds errors, since you have multiple sticks try with just one, if the same try with a different one, that will basically rule out bad RAM.