I can't contact the support

Go to solution Solved by SCplayerHD,

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Did you create it by the Contact Support form?    That seems to be the most reliable way, and if done that way you should get an automated acknowledgement.

I can't see any form on this site. I emailed the given adress on this site and used this form. But other people on this forum tell, that they recieve a automated responce that the ticket was created. I haven't recevied such mail.

1 minute ago, SCplayerHD said:

I can't see any form on this site. I emailed the given adress on this site and used this form. But other people on this forum tell, that they recieve an automated responce that the ticket was created. I haven't recevied such mail.

If you click on the link in my previous reply then it takes you directly to the form I mentioned.

12 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

There isn't one anymore for me either, just an email address.

For me, Clicking on the "Submit a Ticket" option, opened up my Browser (Firefox) based Email website and filled in the Recipient address and provided a suggestion for what to include.  See here:

image.thumb.png.8b8d3893b1aea32e9babca7031602c3f.png

What are you seeing?  (I am suspecting that this issue may be depend on how one is handling their E-mail access...)

It is always possible that something has changed on the web site and support requests are no longer getting through.   Not getting an automated acknowledgement often meant something has gone amiss.    Limetech have in the past been very good at responding rapidly once the request definitely got through.

I guess we need an official reply from a Limetech employee on whether requests are getting through.   It would also be nice to know whether an automated acknowledgement is still to be expected when making the initial request.

• Solution

I have now opended a ticket with an alternative email adress of mine an receieved an conformation email. So it's seem to be a problem with my email provider I think. Thanks for your help, I will now from an response of the Unraid Team.

I seem to remember that previously there was a HTML form that one could fill in and then click on a button to submit.  A lot of websites use that.  I always hated that idea as I never have a copy of what I had submitted.  With invoking a E-mail program, a copy of it will be in my sent E-mail folder or I could add an Email address for a copy.  

5 minutes ago, itimpi said:

I guess we need an official reply from a Limetech employee on whether requests are getting through.

@SpencerJ