Dockerization of some popular applications.

After 2 hours I worked this out, plex 0.9.14 transcoding issue  :-\

Can someone explain the newbie way to downgrade to 0.9.12

On needos docker hub.. https://hub.docker.com/r/needo/plex/

It basically says to run this command, I'm guessing through telnet?

When I do that, I click the log on the docker page and it shows version not changed even after a restart. Am I supposed to place the file somewhere specified.

Any help is appreciated  :)

Don’t know if this works for every Plex container, I am not running Needos:

Under Environment Variables (in the the settings for Plex, Advanced View) enter this for Variable name: VERSION and this for Variable Value: 0.9.12.19.1537-f38ac80

Thanks Leifgg, I'm not sure but are you talking about inside the web gui / settings page. I'll try this when I get home..

Don’t know if this works for every Plex container, I am not running Needos:

Under Environment Variables (in the the settings for Plex, Advanced View) enter this for Variable name: VERSION and this for Variable Value: 0.9.12.19.1537-f38ac80

Thanks Leifgg, I'm not sure but are you talking about inside the web gui / settings page. I'll try this when I get home..

Yes... (the Docker tab)  ;)

Hi I installed and configured (or so I thought) SAbNZB however its put the default folders for donwloads in /config, how can I access them through the web gui and move the files its downloaded, then how can I change the the path so the download folders are where I wan them to be which is: /mnt/cache/downloads

Thanks

Hi I installed and configured (or so I thought) SAbNZB however its put the default folders for donwloads in /config, how can I access them through the web gui and move the files its downloaded, then how can I change the the path so the download folders are where I wan them to be which is: /mnt/cache/downloads

Thanks

Add another mapping for /downloads mapped to /mnt/cache/downloads and within Sab's UI change it to store the completed in /downloads

Where do I add the other mapping?

I can't change it within the SabNZB config, or find where to anyway, under folders its defaulting to /config and I can't seem to find where to change that?

I don't use Sab, but here's where you change it: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=42468.msg403955#msg403955  But, you'd have to have a leading "/" infront of the paths so that they are absolute paths and not relative from /config

To add another mapping, go back to docker and edit the container (click on the icon)

When I edit the Sabnzb docker, this is the path I've had for downloads since I set it up  /mnt/cache/downloads, I have no idea how it chose the /config folder.

Post a screen shot of your volume mappings when you edit the container, and of the config (folders?)  screen in Sab.

Ok here are some screen shots. I think the problem is with the settings in the container where it defaults to /config, no?

k.  Its not actually storing it within your /config folder.  Its storing the downloads within docker.img

The reason is because you are mapping /downloads, but are telling sab to store everything in /Downloads.  Linux for better or for worse is case sensitive on file / folder naming, and since /Downloads isn't explicitly mapped, docker assumes that it references a folder within docker.img

Thanks, changed it from /Downloads to /download and added the 777 permissions. Sabznb has already downloaded some things, how can I access them if they are not really in the /config folder?

No super easy way.  If you're familiar with linux, you can get within the container via bash by something like this:

docker exec -it SabNZBD bash

(but since I don't run sab, I can't give you the exact name of the container.

TBH, the easiest solution would be to just redownload what ever got stuck in there again.  (If you go this route, then you'd be best off deleting Sab (image and container), then re-adding it (use the user template my-sabnzbd, so you don't need to enter in everything all over again).  Since the /config got stored outside the image file, all of your settings will still be there (after you fix them of course).

Yes I can redownload the files its no big deal. When you say deleting the Sab image and container, you kind of lose me. I go into the docker tab, and delete the Sab container, where is the image I also have to delete?

When you delete a container, it will ask you container only or container and image.  (None of your other containers will be touched -> it'll just get rid of everything within docker.img related to Sab)  That way your already completed / incomplete downloads aren't still sitting there taking up space.

Ok thanks, my other problem is now I have these folders on my cache drive /download/complete and /download/incomplete, how can I access them so I can get my files out without having to go to a command prompt? Can I create a share that points to the folders on my cache drive?

That's what I assumed you had already done.  Make a new share called downloads (probably want to set it as cache only) (I think you meant downloads, not download since that what you mapped to sab (/mnt/cache/downloads)

My server has been up and runing 6.1.3 with needoplex with no issues. Today the plexmediaserver stopped working. I have made no changes or touched anything and it had been working fine up to this point. The server is stuck in a loop with the repeating error below:

Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::prepare: disk I/O error for SQL: PRAGMA cache_size=4000

6 3000 /config/Library/Application Support

unlimited

Any thoughts?

I have tried stop/restarting the docker. re-installing the container, and re-installing the image and the container. I am unsure what happened.

Thanks for the help.

It might be the cache drive. I just tried to rename the plexmediaserver folder on my cache drive to backup, so that I could try a totally clean install and I received an error. That there are zero bytes of space left. When I look at the cache drive in the dashboard, it looks all good. Plenty of space, and no errors on the smart device stuff.