Dockerization of some popular applications.

OK , I got to the wizard, had to reboot.  Now my question is I can seem to browse to my media.  I have Plex installed on my cache drive and my media is on my other drives.  For example I have my movies in a share called Movies, why can't I find that?

Anyone?

Firstly, double posting like this is lame. Just be patient.

Second, shouldn't you be posting in the Plex docker you are usings support thread / repo thread?

Third did you add your array to the container when you created it? Ie mount point /movies pointing to /mnt/user/movies or whatever?

Get 'em badger

OK , I got to the wizard, had to reboot.  Now my question is I can seem to browse to my media.  I have Plex installed on my cache drive and my media is on my other drives.  For example I have my movies in a share called Movies, why can't I find that?

Anyone?

Firstly, double posting like this is lame. Just be patient.

Second, shouldn't you be posting in the Plex docker you are usings support thread / repo thread?

Third did you add your array to the container when you created it? Ie mount point /movies pointing to /mnt/user/movies or whatever?

I thought I was being patient, it was like 8 hours between posts.  Sorry I will wait longer next time.

I also thought this was the correct thread.

I got it working, I used binhex docker instead and got it working.

The notations for sickbeard say to set EDGE=1 to run the latest master branch, but regardless if I set edge to 1 or 0 it still keeps me on the latest development branch.

I really want to switch to the master branch in hopes of getting the plexnotifier working again.  When changing the edge setting from 0 to 1 do I need to do anything else or once I hit save should be switching and updating to the master branch?

I don't think this is (or should be) the thread to ask for support.

Go to the repo maintainers or app specific thread for support. I find myself often thinking when reading posts here "which container are you running?" and many other generic questions.

Like it or not, this IS the support thread as published for needo's containers.

am trying to install PlexWatch and am getting the following:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
No SSH host key available. Generating one...
Creating SSH2 RSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 DSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ECDSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ED25519 key; this may take some time ...
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of restart.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/edge.sh...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
The following extra packages will be installed:
git-man liberror-perl patch rsync
Suggested packages:
gettext-base git-daemon-run git-daemon-sysvinit git-doc git-el git-email
git-gui gitk gitweb git-arch git-bzr git-cvs git-mediawiki git-svn ed
diffutils-doc
The following NEW packages will be installed:
git git-man liberror-perl patch rsync
0 upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 77 not upgraded.
Need to get 3713 kB of archives.
After this operation, 22.5 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main rsync amd64 3.1.0-2ubuntu0.1 [283 kB]
Get:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main liberror-perl all 0.17-1.1 [21.1 kB]
Get:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main git-man all 1:1.9.1-1ubuntu0.1 [698 kB]
Get:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main git amd64 1:1.9.1-1ubuntu0.1 [2627 kB]
Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main patch amd64 2.7.1-4ubuntu2
404 Not Found [iP: 91.189.92.201 80]
Fetched 3629 kB in 9s (376 kB/s)
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/patch/patch_2.7.1-4ubuntu2_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [iP: 91.189.92.201 80]

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
/etc/my_init.d/edge.sh: line 9: git: command not found
chown: cannot access '/var/www/html/plexWatch': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/var/www/html/plexWatch/config/config.php': No such file or directory
*** /etc/my_init.d/edge.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

forgot to mention - EDGE=1

Thanks

Myk

Deluge Container

This container worked perfect for me for about 2 days - now upon startup I get the following and am not sure what to look for.  I have deleted the container/image and repulled it and still am having problems.

Ideas?

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
No SSH host key available. Generating one...
Creating SSH2 RSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 DSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ECDSA key; this may take some time ...
Creating SSH2 ED25519 key; this may take some time ...
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of restart.
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 93
Unhandled error in Deferred:
Unhandled Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/main.py", line 230, in start_daemon
Daemon(options, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/core/daemon.py", line 161, in __init__
component.start("PreferencesManager")
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/component.py", line 296, in start
deferreds.append(self.components[name]._component_start())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/component.py", line 124, in _component_start
d = maybeDeferred(self.start)
--- ---
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/defer.py", line 139, in maybeDeferred
result = f(*args, **kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 162, in start
self._on_set_listen_interface)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/config.py", line 312, in register_set_function
function(key, self.__config[key])
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 258, in _on_set_listen_interface
self._on_set_random_port("random_port", self.config["random_port"])
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deluge/core/preferencesmanager.py", line 276, in _on_set_random_port
self.session.listen_on(listen_ports[0], listen_ports[1], str(self.config["listen_interface"]).strip())
exceptions.RuntimeError: Address family not supported by protocol

Thanks

Myk

Go to the repo maintainers or app specific thread for support. I find myself often thinking when reading posts here "which container are you running?" and many other generic questions.

Like it or not, this IS the support thread as published for needo's containers.

Oops. I got confused as to which thread I was in on my phone. Apologies all!

All of this and no support. guess I should make a new thread @ironicbadger

I installed the plexwatch docker, but it is the only docker I have that actually won't start.  It simply reflects the red arrow and using the drop-down to START results in no change.  The other dockers stop and start just fine.  Anyone seen this behavior before?

I got PlexWatch to work about a month ago, and then deleted it.  Tried it again last week, and couldn't get it to work (even with the same, existing config).  I think something broke along the way.

Give PlexPy a look.  Very active development, less resource-intensive, modeled after PlexWatch.  Right now the dev is adding in notification customization, which should be only a few days away from being available.

Edit: spelling

I got PlexWatch to work about a month ago, and then deleted it.  Tried it again last week, and couldn't get it to work (even with the same, existing config).  I think something broke along the way.

Give PlexPy a look.  Very active development, less resource-intensive, modeled after PlexWatch.  Write now the dev is adding in notification customization, which should be only a few days away from being available.

Is this a docker?

ok so I am not gonna lie ,I don't have much linux or telnet experience. I got as far as downloading putty and logging into the server and from there I have no idea ,I tried using ls to list directories sadly that didnt do anything.

Just type mc. That will launch Midnight Commander, a text-based GUI file manager with 2 "window panes". See if you can figure out how to use it. Lots of guides on Google.

Anyone's PlexWatch Docker randomly stop updating the database? Everything seems to be working fine, the PlexWatch webui shows live streams, but it has been 6+ days since it has updated the database. I don't know what changed that could have caused this, especially since it really seems like it's working, but it isn't saving anything to the DB. :(

Good evening,

I was wondering if anyone could help me update my copy of Needo's docker image to the most recent PlexPass version of Plex.

I am really quite excited to upgrade to the latest version from PlexPass in order to take advantage of the new iOS version of Plex.

I have found some mention on upgrading on Needo's docker page but don't know what to do, where to run it, etc.

I'm referring to this instruction

docker run -d --net="host" --name="plex" -v /path/to/plex/config:/config -v /path/to/video/files:/data -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro needo/plex

from this page - https://hub.docker.com/r/needo/plex/

I gather I should run this docker command from the command line of my unRAID box but don't really know where to start and what variables to enter.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

I'm seeing this error in my NZBDrone (Sonarr) logs, any ideas

XemService failed while processing [seriesRefreshStartingEvent]: HTTP request failed: [410:Gone] [GET] at [http://thexem.de/map/havemap?origin=tvdb]

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [410:Gone] [GET] at [http://thexem.de/map/havemap?origin=tvdb]

at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get[XemResult`1] (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Xem.XemProxy.GetXemSeriesIds () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Xem.XemService.RefreshCache () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Xem.XemService.Handle (NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Events.SeriesRefreshStartingEvent message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Events.EventAggregator.PublishEvent[seriesRefreshStartingEvent] (NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Events.SeriesRefreshStartingEvent event) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

<html><head>

<title>410 Gone</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Gone</h1>

<p>The requested resource<br />/map/havemap<br />

is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address.

Please remove all references to this resource.</p>

</body></html>