Looking to Pay to have 4 docker Images created correctly

Just curious why not use something like OwnCloud?

Well for the FTP replacement option OwnCloud might work but I think this program works alot better then Owncloud and has more features to work with I would use this in a business setting where I would only use OwnCloud for personal use.

The 2 other Items are backup software that can actually also take a bare metal image of A PC while its running. Unlike crashplan or other backup software.

Simple help is a one time pay remote access tool that has tons of features and can be easily integrated into a website.

Well for the FTP replacement option OwnCloud might work but I think this program works alot better then Owncloud and has more features to work with I would use this in a business setting where I would only use OwnCloud for personal use.

I am playing with OwnCloud right now and would be interested in your opinion.  It sounds like you are familiar with the pros and cons.

I am attempting to set up a global sharing server for my business.  I need security and business features.  Some replication will be required, but mainly just secure global networking that I can control very carefully and log completely.  Drive mapping will be required for Windows and MAC clients.  Other levels of security like VPN will be deployed as necessary.

I am playing with OwnCloud right now and would be interested in your opinion.  It sounds like you are familiar with the pros and cons.

I am attempting to set up a global sharing server for my business.  I need security and business features.  Some replication will be required, but mainly just secure global networking that I can control very carefully and log completely.  Drive mapping will be required for Windows and MAC clients.  Other levels of security like VPN will be deployed as necessary.

The Enterprise (paid for) version of owncloud has lots of auditing functionality. You can map drives using webdav and presumably hook auth into your existing AD structure.

The Enterprise (paid for) version of owncloud has lots of auditing functionality. You can map drives using webdav and presumably hook auth into your existing AD structure.

The issue with Owncloud Enterprise edition becomes the cost Small business do not wanna pay 4,000 dollars for software the enterprise edition of Synaman is 499.00 one time cost you can choose to buy support after the first year if you need to. I also personally like the GUI better then owncloud. Do not get me wrong owncloud is a great product and has excellent features but I like options for myself and my clients not everyone like the same software.

The issue with Owncloud Enterprise edition becomes the cost Small business do not wanna pay 4,000 dollars for software the enterprise edition of Synaman is 499.00 one time cost you can choose to buy support after the first year if you need to. I also personally like the GUI better then owncloud. Do not get me wrong owncloud is a great product and has excellent features but I like options for myself and my clients not everyone like the same software.

I agree.  I don't mind spending money but . . . . . prefer  hundreds not thousands....

Are you using the enterprise version of Synaman?  It looks like their Pro version is fully featured for $99.

It works, but give me five minutes to fix up my startup script, I'm overwriting the local files everytime the container stop/starts and you lose registration.

had a -d instead of -f in the if routine, was checking for a folder instead of a file.

so it didn't find the file and overwrote the config every time you stop/start.

Is https possible?

TJ, what is your preferred security model?

SSL would be great but, it may not be needed right now. I am still testing urbackup but I did install Synaman and will be testing today have a big migration at work going from novell to AD this weekend working off of 2 hours of sleep so far.