Cache Disk and User Shares

I need a little bit of help with the use of the cache disk and shares.  Right now I have 11 drives in my system.  A number of them have a folder called Movies where I store ...my movies.  I installed a new drive, drive 10, and also have a folder called Movies on it. 

On my cache drive I also created a folder called Movies.

What I am trying to achieve is to copy movies to the folder called Movies on the cache drive, then schedule it so that Mover copies the movies on the cache drive to the folder Movies on drive 10.

I got it to work by going to Global Shares and setting Include Disk to only include Disk 10.  However, when I then browse the share Movies using Windows Explorer, I only see movies on disk 10 and not all my drives.

Is it possible to copy the files to only the folder Movies on disk 10 but still be able to browse the share called Movies to see all of my disks?

Oh almost forgot.  Under User Shares, the share Movies has an orange triangle next to it.  Not sure what that means exactly.

I need a little bit of help with the use of the cache disk and shares.  Right now I have 11 drives in my system.  A number of them have a folder called Movies where I store ...my movies.  I installed a new drive, drive 10, and also have a folder called Movies on it. 

On my cache drive I also created a folder called Movies.

What I am trying to achieve is to copy movies to the folder called Movies on the cache drive, then schedule it so that Mover copies the movies on the cache drive to the folder Movies on drive 10.

I got it to work by going to Global Shares and setting Include Disk to only include Disk 10.  However, when I then browse the share Movies using Windows Explorer, I only see movies on disk 10 and not all my drives.

Is it possible to copy the files to only the folder Movies on disk 10 but still be able to browse the share called Movies to see all of my disks?

Oh almost forgot.  Under User Shares, the share Movies has an orange triangle next to it.  Not sure what that means exactly.

I think you are over-thinking the problem!

If you have a User share called Movies that is set to Use Cache: Yes  then any new files will be automatically written to the cache disk and later moved to the main array when mover runs.  No need to take any other action.    The Orange triangle against a share is a caution that the share has files that are currently on the cache disk and are not yet protected - what you expect if files are being written to the cache disk and you are not using a cache pool.  When all the files have been moved to the array disk then it will change to green to indicate the files are now protected.

Instead of setting this in Global Shares, use the settings in the Movies shares to include only the disk you want written.

The yellow triangle just means some of the shares files are not yet protected because they are still on the single cache disk.

I tried this but it didn't work.  I went into Shares, selected Movies, then set it to include only Disk 10.  Cache set to Yes.  I went back and had Mover start right now.  Didn't move anything.

Do I need to disable Cache under Global Shares?  Under Global Share Settings, should I set user shares to none?