Molex PSU

Sharpy

Hi I need a PSU that's got at least 6 molex plugs on it can anyone recomend a PSU doesent need to be more than 500w needs molex

Or can you convert sata power cables to molex power with a simple cable or something

Can you recomend a PSU or Convertor cables please

So I would be better off with a standard PSU with many sata ports and just use these adaptor so to convert the sata power into molex power

Is there any difference in power and reliability as sata sends an extra 3v than molex and there are special clips do any of you use these adaptor so for your builds ?

So I would be better off with a standard PSU with many sata ports and just use these adaptor so to convert the sata power into molex power

Is there any difference in power and reliability as sata sends an extra 3v than molex and there are special clips do any of you use these adaptor so for your builds ?

I can only speak from personal experience, but I have a 750w PSU using a bunch of sata to molex adapters and haven't had an issue in the 4-5 years that it has been running...