unRAID Server Release 6.1.4 Available

limetech

Updated to 6.1.4 yesterday with no issues, but,

Went to add a new container today. White screen, no progress. Waited 15+ minutes, nothing. Opened webgui in new browser window, would not connect. I was able to SSH in and issue powerdown -r to reboot my server. I was able to grab the diagnostics file, but I was very surprised looking at the logs this docker error was not mentioned.

Clean booted and replicated the exact same issue. I also tried to update a container that I already had installed, and crashed yet again.

Downgraded to 6.1.3 and everything is fine now. I guess I'll wait till 6.2.x or 6.1.5

I installed several dockers the last couple of day while on 6.1.4. Everytime it started with a white screen but eventually after waiting several minutes it came back and the docker was installed.

I did wait 15+ minutes for something that usually takes ~60 seconds, and I was able to replicate with identical results. Either way, if it crashed or not, I'll just wait until this bug gets squashed and update then.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated to 6.1.4 yesterday with no issues, but,

Went to add a new container today. White screen, no progress. Waited 15+ minutes, nothing. Opened webgui in new browser window, would not connect. I was able to SSH in and issue powerdown -r to reboot my server. I was able to grab the diagnostics file, but I was very surprised looking at the logs this docker error was not mentioned.

Clean booted and replicated the exact same issue. I also tried to update a container that I already had installed, and crashed yet again.

Downgraded to 6.1.3 and everything is fine now. I guess I'll wait till 6.2.x or 6.1.5

I installed several dockers the last couple of day while on 6.1.4. Everytime it started with a white screen but eventually after waiting several minutes it came back and the docker was installed.

I did wait 15+ minutes for something that usually takes ~60 seconds, and I was able to replicate with identical results. Either way, if it crashed or not, I'll just wait until this bug gets squashed and update then.

Probably slow internet or slow connection to docker hub.

Just a small observation which might help some people with blank gui pages. After upgrading to 6.1.4 the "user shares" page would not show any shares, even though everthing worked fine and all shares were accessable through smb and would also show on the dashboard page. It turned out that the culprit was adblock plus - after disabling adblock for my local nas, everything showed again just like it should.

I just discovered adblock was the reason I couldn't view Docker logs via the gui!  This has been plaguing me for a long time.

Here are some similar reports:

As this is a client-side problem, it is extremely hard to troubleshoot.  Luckily, it looks fairly easy to detect via JS:

http://w3guy.com/detecting-adblock/

Could we modify the gui to detect adblock and warn users to disable it?