Restore docker containers via bash?

ICDeadPpl

Is there a way to restore docker containers that are in the "templates-user" dropdown menu via the shell?

I get a corrupted docker image file once in a while, and have to restore the containers one buy one via the "Add container" page's "templates-user" dropdown menu.

It would make it easier to have a bash script to do the work.

As for why the docker image gets corrupted, that I will investigate later. But now I don't have the time or energy for any sleuthing...

Is there a way to restore docker containers that are in the "templates-user" dropdown menu via the shell?

I get a corrupted docker image file once in a while, and have to restore the containers one buy one via the "Add container" page's "templates-user" dropdown menu.

As for why the docker image gets corrupted, that I will investigate later. But now I don't have the time or energy for any sleuthing...

I don't believe so (but then again, I've never really investigated it).  It may be a little easier instead of using the drop down (which has no rhyme or reason as to how its sorted) to instead do it through CA and its previously installed section

I don't believe so (but then again, I've never really investigated it).  It may be a little easier instead of using the drop down (which has no rhyme or reason as to how its sorted) to instead do it through CA and its previously installed section

I have this script: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/gfjardim/f7e2e9cb1eb525e2ea12/raw

It should do what you need.

PS: never saw that section of CA before; very nice, Squid!