Docker Tab and All Dockers Gone... HELP!

veritas2884

So I have been running all of my dockers (plex, sonarr, cp, nzbget, plex requests, headphones) with no issues for weeks now.

This morning I did a clean shut down to replace an older power strip and when I booted back up and started the array, it shows that the docker is starting in the status text at the bottom during spin up, but the docker tab never comes up and none of dockers are running.

I checked under Docker in plug ins and it shows active.

I have rebooted twice and no luck.

Please help I am desperate.

Capture.JPG.26b93fd0464e962e586824e94a2d4d8a.JPG

So I increased my docker img file size to 50GB and restarted. It brought back that docker tab and now I have orphaned docker image files for some of my dockers.

I deleted them and re-added them.

What caused this issue? Why did my docker size need to be increased when I am running very few dockers?

Thanks for any help

Probably because nzbGet is downloading files into the image.  (or another app is storing data within the image)  couple entries within the docker FAQ on why the image file keeps filling up

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. Any way to track down the culprit? I have all of their cache files set outside the image.

Probably because nzbGet is downloading files into the image.  (or another app is storing data within the image)  couple entries within the docker FAQ on why the image file keeps filling up

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. Any way to track down the culprit? I have all of their cache files set outside the image.

look at the settings for nzbget / all your containers and see where they are storing the info.

did you install any new dockers recently? I have the same problem and I am trying to figure out what container is the culprit.

The most recent thing I installed was Plexrequests. But I have checked all of the paths for everything and they were valid. The closest thing I've found is a recommendation to have a file size of 15-20 gigs to start because the default 10 is never enough.

did you install any new dockers recently? I have the same problem and I am trying to figure out what container is the culprit.

The most recent thing I installed was Plexrequests. But I have checked all of the paths for everything and they were valid. The closest thing I've found is a recommendation to have a file size of 15-20 gigs to start because the default 10 is never enough.

Mine was at 30 gigs and this happened. latest thing I installed was nzbget, and I don't have plex requests installed so I guess it wasn't the same container that made this happen.

Mine was at 30 gigs and this happened. latest thing I installed was nzbget, and I don't have plex requests installed so I guess it wasn't the same container that made this happen.

I have 20GB docker.img and it is less than half full. You probably have some docker storing data within docker.img instead of within a mapped container volume. Did you look at the link Squid gave (and the links at that link)?

I have 20GB docker.img and it is less than half full. You probably have some docker storing data within docker.img instead of within a mapped container volume. Did you look at the link Squid gave (and the links at that link)?

And NZBGet is one of the dockers I have always used.

Unlikely that any docker is bad, just being used badly.

Archived