Docker disappeared after UNRAID update

Hello,

Today I've updated UNRAID to version 6.2.3.The update asked for a system reboot. After the reboot something strange happened. The DOCKER tab is missing.

On Settings another strange thing. When I choose settings\docker I can see that docker is not started. It shows an error message:

"Before you can start the Docker service for the first time, please specify an image file for Docker to install to. Once started, Docker will always automatically start after the array has been started."

But there's no way to chose again the image file for docker (please see attached print screen).

Can you please help?

I've attached the diagnostics file.

System Information

Model: N/A

M/B: -

CPU: AMD Turion™ II Neo N54L Dual-Core @ 2200

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Disabled

Cache: 256 kB, 2048 kB

Memory: 4 GB (max. installable capacity 8 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 4.4.30-unRAID x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.0.2j

bianiniserver-diagnostics-20161106-0036.zip

Capture.PNG.a765ac4ace6645fac384af2b408d34c8.PNG

The system knows where your image is, but is having trouble with mounting it.  It *believes* that its 100% full.  Whether this is true or not, your only choice here is to hit advanced on the settings - docker settings screen.

Set Use Docker to No,

Delete the image if its there, then recreate it, and add the apps back in via CA's previous apps section.

The system knows where your image is, but is having trouble with mounting it.  It *believes* that its 100% full.  Whether this is true or not, your only choice here is to hit advanced on the settings - docker settings screen.

Set Use Docker to No,

Delete the image if its there, then recreate it, and add the apps back in via CA's previous apps section.

Thank you!!

I'm now trying to reinstall all the containers and see if nothing was lost!

The release notes actually aren't very good at explaining the "one time procedure" in updating the docker apps.  It explicitly forgets to mention that its an entirely automatic procedure with nothing to be done by the user at all.

Since the docker.log is complaining about the image being full, my suggestion a few posts up is still the (only) way to go.