Plex docker lost?

mimwdv

I've been moving data round and reformatting disks to xfs.

Previously Plex was installed, with dockerconfig and docker.img on the root of disk5.

I made sure to shut down Plex before I moved stuff, and I moved both dockerconfig and docker.img onto disk1, then back onto disk5 after I'd reformatted it.

But now unraid can't find Plex and tells me I have no dockers at all.

How do I fix it?  And how do I make sure I clean up any mess I created (ie is there other docker info somewhere else that I have to clean up?)

If you are running a recent version Community Apps does have a backup feature and "previous apps" for recovery in the case of rebuilding your docker image. If you have a "docker" tab at top that means your service is properly running. Recreate your docker image and do a restore with CA. (Assuming you are using it)

Thank you both for your responses.

I have the docker tab.  I'm running version 6.1.9 of unRAID.  I don't have Community Apps installed (but I'll go have a look at it).

docker.img and dockerconfig are back where they started (in root of disk5).  Settings>Docker shows that correctly as /mnt/disk5/docker.img

My docker tab says "No Docker Containers Installed".

Any further ideas?