Easier syslinux.cfg modifications

I KNOW, it's pretty easy as is to click on flash and edit from there. But an interface could be setup to allow for some of the more common commands utilized like:

cpu isolation (including warnings about keeping some cores for unRaid)
Enabled PCIe ACS Override (it would be redundant unless all this was placed in vm manager)
vfio_iommu_type1.allow_unsafe_interrupts=1

and whatever else I'm missing that people seem to use more often than not. Could be implemented in the same style as the vm editor/manager or placed in there if only vm related modifications were used. 

Thank you for your consideration!

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, trurl said:

You can edit this directly in the webUI

Main - Boot Device - Flash - Syslinux Configuration

The trick is knowing what to put

Yes, as stated before, that is how I do it now. But with many users (often new) requiring these modifications to the file, it might be best to not have them fiddle with typing and instead make it easy toggles and checkboxes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, trurl said:

I thought you were talking about editing it from the flash network share. That is the way we used to do it.

Yeah, wasn't exactly clear in the first post.... when I first started with unRaid about 8 months ago, that's how I did it (via network.) then one day I was clicking around in the GUI and clicked flash and thought "well hell, that's 10x easier!"

Guess I should have read more of the wiki....